LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Create an online purchase order form for the U-Built-It Hardware

Create an online purchase order form for the U-Built-It Hardware Company. The store offers only expensive high-quality hand tools that are made in Europe. These tools include planes, gouges, hammers, chisels, saws, and screwdrivers. Write a JavaScript program that collects the buyer's order and complete billing and shipping information. Use selection lists for the buyer to pick standard items. Include a checkbox that allows the user to say that the shipping address is the same as the billing address. Verify that all required fields are complete. Provide a submit button for the user to indicate they are done and a reset button to clear the form to allow them to try again. Use alerts to inform the user if information is missing and focus on the missing field for them to provide the needed data.
Welcome back
Thank you for asking me.
You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me or I may not be able to help
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the heads up....the deadline is at 1 week but today would be nice...

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes