LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the following task:

Calculate the total price to purchase all the components required to build a state-of-the-art gaming computer from components available on the internet.

Before attempting this exercise, be sure you have completed all of chapter 3 and course module readings, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapter. As before, there are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data.

1. Using a similar approach as subtopic 3.6 (textbook page 147): “A new Car Price Calculator”, provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that will calculate the total price to purchase all the components required to build a state-of-the-art gaming computer from newegg.com. You will need to conduct some analysis on newegg.com (or amazon.com) regarding the possible options and prices to be considered. However; assume the computer will consist of the following components:

CPU
Case
Power supply
Motherboard
Hard Drive
RAM
DVD
Sound Card
Monitor
Graphics Card
Operating System

I highly recommend you keep the option choices limited to 3 different components, or your program will really grow fast. For example, you could provide options for the Operating System (Windows 7, Red Hat Linux), the RAM (4 MB, 8 MB, 12 MB) and the Hard Drive Size (500 GB, 1 TB, 1.5 TB) and leave everything else as a baseline. I leave it up to you to determine which components you want to add options for and for researching the approximate prices. Be sure your prices are fairly realistic.

Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed.

2. Using a similar approach as subtopic 3.6 (textbook page 147): “A new Car Price Calculator”, provide your program design for the program you analyzed for calculating the total price of your gaming computer. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls (see page 148 for an example) and a Hierarchy chart for the computer price calculator (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, list all of your pseudocode for each module. (See pages148-151 as an example.)

Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 88).

3. Prepare at least 5 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment 1. Be sure that you provide expected output for each test case.

Submission requirements:

Your completed assignment should be saved as Word document and submitted to your WebTycho assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus. Your document should be neat, well-written with minimal grammatical and spelling errors. Your name should be clearly listed on the first page along with the class/section, professor and due date. Your document should contain page numbers at the bottom of each page. Single or double space line formatting is acceptable.

You should name the file yournamehw2.docx (or yournamehw2.doc). So if my name was XXXXX XXXXX, I would name my document juliesmithhw2.docx.

An example HW2.doc template file containing the required sections is included in the available resources. You should use this document to start your writing and fill in all of the details required.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sunday 11:59pm

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I see that you did not received my complete attempt to the assignment, can we readjust the total cost if I send you my complete attempt, where you would only have to change a couple of things, edit / organized, and I am guessing it would be easier, the due date is Sunday by 11:59pm

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok. I will let you know the price once I see whole question.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it loos like what I have is too big... and I am unable to upload :(... Also, just to double check you will send me the answer to the HW? or are you still not sure??.... and I keep telling you the due date is Sunday, but the specific date is Sunday 29 by 11:59 EST

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
try http://ge.tt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

would this be the link?

Email preview

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please let me know if you were able to see my answer

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I got it. let me review. Please wait
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
These are a lot. I have sent an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But I have done almost everything you will just need to double check and organize and maybe just do 1 or 2 things that I may be missing.... I just need help confirming that what I have done is correct and to help me with what I didn't do correctly. also by when will I know the price you guys will be charging?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, nevermind... $90 is a lot base on what I have done already... but thank you!... I increased the payment to $50.00 but I can't pay more than that.... so if it can't be done for $50.00 thanks for your time.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
No problem Cesarina ,

I reviewed it. It has to be written from scratch.
Few points:
1. No need to use externel databse and table as it is not mentioned in requirements
2. No Hierarchy chart is there
3. Psudocode is for GUI. It may not be needed.
4. We can use array to hold items and price.
5. Test cases needs to me modified

I can write it form scratch. You can then compare and merge. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

and will you do it, for the $50.00?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Hoping for more questions from you :)
Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok perfect... well there will be more questions very soon... I really appreciated... by when will you have it ready?.... I need to go to sleep now is late here lol

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
check back in 1 hour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok!!.. Thank you!... Talk to you soon!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. Ping me in 1 hour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well in 1hr i will probably be out already, but I will replay by 10am EST... is that ok?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello!!

Thanks for your help, is there anything that I should add to the assignment or change??.... or is it ready to present?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
It is per the requirements given. You may need to change it per the format you have given or your instructor expects
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thx...

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well thank you very much for your help.... I will be contacting in several occasions in the future. ;)

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hello again... are you avail??.... I need your help again

Expert:  LogicPro replied 11 months ago.
yes. I am. Replying on your other thread
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

the deadline is oct 20 by 11pmEST.... now last time my grade was not that good, the professor said that I had things I hadn’t learn yet and said that I needed to work on my assignments on my own… I can send you the comment he provided on last assignment if that can help you... so this time I would prefer that you just correct what I have and finish the things that I might be missing if possible... plus it should be easier for you this way. Do you think this is possible? If so, tell me where I can send you the file with my work?

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link at:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/82ch4-assignment-will-design-program-perform.html

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hello!!!... I did great in my last assignment thx!!... are you avail today / now?

yes, I am here. You can post your question using "For LogicPro only" as question text. It will ensure question comes to me even if I am offline.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hey!!... I send the question, I did the second part, here is the link so that you can see what I have done: http://ge.tt/7YFUzPw/v/0/// I just need help with the first part and also the second question I pasted at the end of the original question. I'll be out for a couple of hrs. but Ill have access to my email witch is XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX if you need to contact me. Thx

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hey!!... I send the question, I did the second part, here is the link so that you can see what I have done: http://ge.tt/7YFUzPw/v/0/// I just need help with the first part and also the second question I pasted at the end of the original question. I'll be out for a couple of hrs. but Ill have access to my email witch is XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX if you need to contact me. Thx.. by the way the due date is tonight by 11pm est.