ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement:

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that calculates monthly payments on a loan when the user provides the amount of the loan, the number of months for the loan, and the annual percentage interest rate. The formula for loan payments is
Payment = loanamount * interestrate / ( 1 – (1 + interestrate) ^ (-numberofmonths) )

you answered this over a year ago for someone, and I think you did it in psuedocode I was curious if you still had this answer saved?
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

I need it within two hours max. That's why I said I was willing to pay for urgency. Thank you for your quick response.

You need pseudocode...correct ? Did you need anything else ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

yes just the pseudocode, thank you and not a module program instead one that uses subprograms and functions, thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

Do you think you will be able to assist me with this? If it helps at all you may have addressed this question before and have some of your work saved somewhere. Thank you again.

yes...stay here..will send it shortly
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I will.

Download Answer Link I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

My computer says the download contains viruses or other potentially threatening spyware, is there anyway you can send me the information in a safer manner? Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello please respond, the link you posted is not even available anymore.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You provided me with no information the link didn't work after I notified you that it contained viruses possibly you stopped talking to me, I would still greatly appreciate your assistance and will pay if you are willing to actually help.

its saying that because you are downloading a file from internet..file is just fine..

I will also send one more link...

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thank you I am reviewing it now one moment please. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay I am going to rate this excellent thank you very much, just to clarify all the bolded portions are where you pass variables between the subprograms correct. Also, all of our correspondence is confidential correct? or can someone find this through a google search?

Our correspondence is visible to everyone as thi si a public website. . Those bolded texts are start of subprograms.

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help! - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.