akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert

4.80 Two blocks M1 and M2 are connected by a mass-less string

4.80 Two blocks M1 and M2 are connected by a mass-less string that passes over a massless pulley
(Figure 4.46). M2, which has a mass of 20 kg, rests on a long ramp of angle θ equal to 30°. Friction can be ignored in this problem. (a) Find the value of M1 for which the two blocks are in equilibrium (no acceleration). (b) If the actual mass of M1 is 5 kg and the system is allowed to move, find the acceleration of the two blocks. (c) In part (b) does M2 move up or down the ramp? (d) In part (b), how far does block M2 move in 2 s?

4.96 A 200-kg block is hoisted up by two massless pulleys as shown in Figure 4.51. If a force of 1500 N is applied to the massless rope, what is the acceleration of the suspended mass?

5.52 A mop is pushed across the floor with a force of 50 N at an angle of 50° (Figure 5.30). The mass of the mop head is 3.75 kg. Calculate the acceleration of the mop head if the coefficient of kinetic friction between the head and the floor is 0.400.
I will help you with these questions. Kindly upload the figures.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for prompt reply. I have started working on these problems and will try to reply asap.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I have more problems after once you finished these.

You are most welcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you almost done? I need these answers soon because I have to get to bed.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.