Hello Steve, can you please help we both got 13,14, and 16 wrong, do you know what the answers could be? Thank you sir.
Hello Mike,I just logged on and am re-checking these for you.
13. C. wasn't geared to the average citizen. (This would have been my second choice.)
14. C. Its membership should be expanded. (I know he favored increasing the strength/authority of the U.N. Although choice 'A' seems the best answer, 'C' may be the expected answer here.)
16. D. were trying to assimilate in their societies.-Chris M.
Thank you Chris.
I did leave you bonus Chris , i put 20%. Why is it not showing up?
1. Citizen complaints to a 911 call center are less likely to result in _______ than police-initiated activities. A. formal reports
B. the solving of crimes
D. guns being drawn
2. Police officers typically make decisions to enforce laws based on A. how minor the offense is.
B. their interpretation of community expectations.
D. their supervisor's guidance.
3. Detectives are assigned to one of three types of cases that include all of the following except A. whodunits.
C. modus operandi.
4. Works internalize norms and values of the police culture through a process called A. legalistic absorption.
5. The formal socialization police officers experience when they enter the police academy contributes to the
A. paramilitary model of organization. B. candidate's authoritative leadership. C. we-they worldview.
D. sense of victimization.
Here are they . Thank you so much in advance Chris.