Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

For Chris. M PLEASE.Hello Chris, can you help with this

For Chris. M PLEASE.

Hello Chris, can you help with this one, i just want to compare yours to mine. Thank you sir.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b5n9jz022icjc9s
Hello Mike,

I just logged on and got your request. I will start working on your questions shortly.

Thanks!
Hello again,

Please click here to view the exam answers for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have questions about any of these answers.

Hope this helps!
Hi Mike,

If you haven't already submitted this, the answer for #12 should be 'C. political conflicts'. It is often viewed as a purely ethnic conflict, but the author proposes that "ethnic hatred didn’t cause political strife and civil war, rather political strife led to ethnic war. "

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Steve, can you please help we both got 13,14, and 16 wrong, do you know what the answers could be? Thank you sir.

Hello Mike,

I just logged on and am re-checking these for you.

13. C. wasn't geared to the average citizen. (This would have been my second choice.)

14. C. Its membership should be expanded. (I know he favored increasing the strength/authority of the U.N. Although choice 'A' seems the best answer, 'C' may be the expected answer here.)

16. D. were trying to assimilate in their societies.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Chris.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did leave you bonus Chris , i put 20%. Why is it not showing up?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your rating! Not sure what happened with the bonus, but I sent an email to expert support to check on that. Talk to you soon.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Chris,

I have couple of questions that i am having hard time with its like 4, 5 questions from police operations,behavior, and discretion. I tryed to post them for you but the only price tha i can select is $50. I cant afford that much i was just wondering if i post them here would you be able to help me. I will need your assistance next week also when i get paid. I f you can help me here i will pay you for them together with next question that i upload for you. Please let me know. Thank you Chris.
Hello Mike,

Post your questions and I will have a look.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1. Citizen complaints to a 911 call center are less likely to result in _________ than police-initiated activities.
A. formal reports
B. the solving of crimes
C
Hi Mike,

Your post got cut short at the first question. Try reposting these in a reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It doesnt let me do it here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will do it in like 1 hour when i get home. Thank you sir.
You/re welcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. Citizen complaints to a 911 call center are less likely to result in _______ than police-initiated activities. A. formal reports
B. the solving of crimes
C. arrests

D. guns being drawn

2. Police officers typically make decisions to enforce laws based on A. how minor the offense is.
B. their interpretation of community expectations.
C. quotas

D. their supervisor's guidance.

3. Detectives are assigned to one of three types of cases that include all of the following except A. whodunits.
B. where-are-theys.
C. modus operandi.

D. walk-throughs.

4. Works internalize norms and values of the police culture through a process called A. legalistic absorption.
B. socialization.
C. professionalism.

D. professionalization.

5. The formal socialization police officers experience when they enter the police academy contributes to the

A. paramilitary model of organization. B. candidate's authoritative leadership. C. we-they worldview.
D. sense of victimization.

Here are they . Thank you so much in advance Chris.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.