ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

In Chapter 12, the class clockType was designed to implement

In Chapter 12, the class clockType was designed to implement the time of day in a program. Certain applications, in addition to hours, minutes, and seconds, might require you to store the four time zones. Derive the class extClockType from the class clockType by adding a member variable to store the four time zones. Add the necessary member functions and constructors to make the class functional. Also, write the definitions of the member functions and the constructors. Finally, write a test program to test your class.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

By when you need this done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

right away, I need the response in microsoft visual studio 2012

ok.,.stay here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the output should show the four time zones namely as pacific,central,eastern and mountain time zones

Download Answer Link I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sir,I want an answer that I have paid for .I have not received anything yet

Did you click the download link above ? Try copy-pasting this link ..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only,

sir,I want the programming code typed in a microsoft visual studio enviroment.I have not seen the answer that I am looking for.

Did you unzip the file I sent over ? Once you unzip you will see the Visual Studio project with all the code in it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For ATLProg only,tell me how you did upzipped it.I am using windows 8,the enviroment is completely different from what I am used to.

Right click on the downloaded file and click on Extract all
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need the work to be presented in form of a microsoft visual studio 2012 environment.tried with unzipping and extracting all but did not give what I wanted.

I have said this above as well, once you unzip all files you will have microsoft visual studio 2012 environment project. Have you unzipped the file I gave you ?
ANy update ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I could not get the c++ programming code still

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

also make a screenshot of the code in visual studio and paste it microsoft word and send it to me.

If you cannot unzip a file, I am afraid I cannot help with Microsoft visual studio.
Hi There,

Do you still need the code?
If yes, than do let me know and I can provide you the solution code file.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want the code in visual studio or at least the screen shot of it in MS Word

How much time is left for the deadline?
also May I know the timezone you are in to work on the code?

I will have to start from scratch for the code.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

monday morning

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

pacific ,mountain,eastern,central time zones and it is due on monday morning.

Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're alright with continuing to wait for an answer from a new professional. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you with this.
Please let me know if you still need this answer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this answer in form of the program and then the screen shot of the program in case if the program fails to yield answers with the software which is Microsoft visual studio.I need the answers right now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

great ,at least u have saved my day.Thanks,this is due by 6pm