LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement:

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that calculates monthly payments on a loan when the user provides the amount of the loan, the number of months for the loan, and the annual percentage interest rate. The formula for loan payments is
Payment = loanamount * interestrate / ( 1 – (1 + interestrate) ^ (-numberofmonths) )
Note that the interest rate needs to be converted from the annual percentage to a monthly decimal. For example, if the annual percentage interest rate were 12%, you would divide by 12 (to convert to a monthly rate), and by 100 (to convert from a percentage to a decimal) and interestrate would be 0.01 (12% / 12 months per year / 100).
Note also that this formula requires that you raise (1 + interestrate) to a power of the negative of the number of months. Most computer languages, including the one that will ultimately be used to develop this program do not have an operator for raising a number to a power. You may assume that a built in function called power is available that returns the value of a float parameter raised to an integer parameter exponent. For example, if you wanted to raise 5.0 to the 3 power (5.0 ^ 3), the call to power and placing the answer in a variable called result, the pseudo code would be
set result = power (5.0, 3)
Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

2. Provide your program design for the problem you analyzed for calculating and displaying the payments on the loan. Always work for modular design where possible. Be sure to use the power function, though you do not need to develop it.. Other subprograms for Input and Output should be included as needed. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design.

3. Note that starting with this assignment you must now use subprograms and functions instead of modules, and that these subprograms and functions must transmit all information between subprograms through arguments and parameters

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Friday midnight

Do you have any format for this?
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok give me a min. Ill send the format of a prior assignment

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Blank form

Assessment instructions

Homework example from last week (I scored a 97/100)

I can do the flow chart/hierarchy

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX review and reply you ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not a problem.

Download answer from here: Problem Analysis Loan Calculator.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So I was told I needed to make this into sub-modules can you explain that?

Here is the message he sent out:

The use of arguments and parameters means several things.

1. While arguments must be declared in the part of the program where they are used, just because a variable is declared in Main does not make it available to a subprogram unless it is
    passed as an argument, and the corresponding parameter is used in the subprogram.

2. If a subprogram gets or computes a value, it needs to be a reference parameter, otherwise it will not go back to Main.

3. Even if there are no arguments, you still need an argument list when you call a subprogram. The argument list with no arguments is ( ) If subprogram Welcome does not take any parameters, the call would look like

call Welcome ( )

4. The subprogram header always needs a parameter list, even if there are no parameters. Continuing the welcome example, the header would look like

subprogram Welcome ( )

5. With the end of modules, you need a full subprogram header. Before your process module had a header that looked like

Process Module

now you need the subprogram and a parameter list, something like

subprogram Process (float amount, float rate, integer months, float payment as Ref)

So botXXXXX XXXXXne, modules are no more, use subprograms

I have done it as per your format.
Please wait for 5-10 minutes while I modify it as per the comments.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well i got a 70 on it.. The professor is just a really hard.