Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Chapter 2 Ocean Basins and Plate Tectonics1. What percentage

Chapter 2 Ocean Basins and Plate Tectonics
1. What percentage of Earth's surface is covered by ocean water? In which hemisphere is most land located?
3. Describe the general origins of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rock. Which type of rock composes most of Earth's crust?
5. Describe the general relationship between continental shelf width and tectonic activity in the continental margin.
7. Define sea-floor spreading and its significance for oceanic crust.
CT1. How does the lithosphere of the deep-ocean basins differ from the lithosphere of the continents?
CT3. Compare and contrast the geological characteristics of the continental margins of the west and east coast of North America?
CT5. What conditions are required for violent volcanic eruptions in the continental margins?
CT7. How does land subsidence influence mean sea level in coastal areas?
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the request.

This the set you need by tomorrow night, right?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor