**For TheDoctor** Need a new improved background function similar to the one you did earlier today
More details you can find on http://caxlo.com/bgimg.pdf
can we just change the links Page one: presPart1 to presPart3
Page two: presPart2 to prePart4 , and Page three: presPart3 to presPart5 links, because I have other function that will be called when calling prespart 0,1,2,
and the PresPart0 I just need a plain white background, When I click on it it changed the background too. I just need it to be the plain white background which is called from the bundle.css
Im sorry I thought that I did mentioned that I have additional files and needed to be change.
This will be ready shortly.
I got an issue when adding pages. After I add pages prespart6,7 etc. The link button doesnt work and it won topen the pages 3,4,5. Here is my whole folder. www.caxlo.com/doneAgain.zip I just want prespart 3,4,5 to have images all the other pages will be different will have text I want them to be seperate I dont want to have to change nothing in the background.js file that file should just be for pages 3,4,5 all the rest should be able to do whatever
Alright. The last thing you told me was that the presParts would be in different files. They are not, they are all in the same file. So that requires different code. Now that I have seen what you have done, the accurate description is: "All nine presParts are in the same file, the background functionality is to be applied to only three parts: 3, 4, and 5". That was never clear from anything you said.I would need to know that, as having different parts within the same file means that you need to limit the application of the code to specific parts. Having parts in different files, which is what you told me, means that you can simply apply the code to the page without explicitly limiting its application. These kinds of details and distinctions are critical when programming, which is why I asked about the location of the other parts multiple times. If you are not a professional programmer, I can understand not being as nit-picky as someone like me. But the saying "the devil's in the details" is never more true than with programming.
I've made the changes and here are the files: