Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Resource: Interactive Timeline and Ch. 5 of Introduction to

Resource: Interactive Timeline and Ch. 5 of Introduction to Teaching

Identify the three major periods and the two major eras in the history of American education as discussed in Ch. 5 of Introduction to Teaching.

Copy and paste the following website address for the history of American education timeline into your web browser:,9143,1377249-,00.html

Select and list one event within each of the five historical periods or eras that stand out to you. List the events in chronological order, and identify the period or era for each event.

Discuss, in 250 to 300-words, how one of the events has shaped today's classroom and how that event is still reflected in today's classroom.
Hi there. Is it possible for you to post a link to chapter 5 so that I can see which major periods and eras they mention. The timeline has eight topics listed, so that doesn't help narrow it down too much.

Also, do you need additional sources and any special format?

Finally, when is this assignment due?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gwyn, it has to be formatted APA style, and the link to ch. 5 is This assignment is due Sept 27.

Awesome. Thank you. If I have any other questions, I will send them your way by tomorrow evening. I will have this ready for you by Wednesday at 5pm EST.

Have a great night,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks and you do the same.

Thank you.
Hi there. I am working on this this afternoon. Does this assignment have a rubric?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just APA style thanks

Sorry, I just wanted to double check!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi XXXXX went to the link but not exactly sure what I am looking for, there are a number of sites there. Which one do I go to?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What exactly am I looking for, I just downloaded the app for Box, but am completely clueless as to what to search forEmbarassed

I might have sent you the wrong link. All you need to do is copy and paste it into your web address bar at the top of the page and the download should start immediately.

I'll check back to see if you are able to open it.

It's the correct link.

hi there. It looks like the downloads worked. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, this is just the guide I need, I will do my best with the work that you put into this. Thanks you again.

Perfect! You are very welcome.