TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For TheDoctor** I need the backround images in a page with

**For TheDoctor** I need the backround images in a page with links. 3 Links each page to have different images. www.caxlo.com/im.html. The Background images cant flash when being opened in Ipad or other devices. And the images need to go on top of each other not just replace.

For instance if the 1st image is opened and if the 2nd is just transparent image I should be able to see the 1st image.

This needs to be html jquery script
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Some of what you are asking does not make sense. You cannot have 3 true background images with only one displaying at a time. A true background image is a CSS BACKGROUND-IMAGE. There can only be one at a time. What you seem to be asking for is image elements or divs, not backgrounds. Do you have the actual requirements, verbatim?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you just make it so that its 3 link pages with different background images on each page being changed up to 4 with a click anywhere on background image.

And the images cannot flash when opened with Ipad of other tabler devices.

Jquery needs to be in a seperate file.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by "flash"?

Also, our sentence is not making sense to me:

"Can you just make it so that its 3 link pages with different background images on each page being changed up to 4 with a click anywhere on background image."

What is "3 link pages"?

Is this what you are trying to say?

Three completely different pages. Each page has the background changing ability.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The professor just told us to be careful to when testing the page in a pc browser the image will switch from image to image normally but on a ipad browser it will something flash when switching images.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I'm still confused as to what "3 link pages" means.

When looking at the link you provided, it looks like you should be able to change the background by pressing "Background 1", "Background 2", and "Background 3".

But you are saying that you need three completely separate HTML pages? And each HTML page has four different backgrounds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes different html pages with being able to change background images up to 4 images. But all this has to be like a complete web page.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
One last question. I just want to make sure I get this right for you.

Should each of the three pages have 4 unique backgrounds (for a total of 12 backgounds). Or should each of the three pages be able to switch between the same four backgrounds.

I would think that it would be the same four backgrounds, to give the site continuity.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
each of the three pages have 4 unique backgrounds (for a total of 12 backgounds. Thats how I needed to be each page 4 different images
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

I will contact you once this is ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!!!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im still having issues implementing what you gave me on my html project could you check out my file and how it needs to look like.

Please go to www.caxlo.com/html.zip

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
What do you want this project to do? I'm not certain because it doesn't even remotely resemble anything that you asked for.

The only code I see that was from me is around the switchbackground stuff. However, you have array full of images that do not exist in the img folder that you sent me:

"img/strategicfocus_bg.png";
"img/strategicfocus_bg_button1.png";
"img/strategicfocus_bg_button2.png";
"img/strategicfocus_bg_button3.png";

None of those images are in the files that you sent me.

I see absolutely no code for switching backgrounds. There is only a single page here and jQuery is used to change the "page". But it still just a single page. The only code in here from anything I sent you isn't attempting to change backgrounds. You have it set up to change the background of s single button, not the page. And that will not work because the images do not exist.

There are only three background images in your img folder.

Please describe, in detail, what you are expecting this page to do. It is not evident from the code and I do not really see anything I did yesterday in this at all. If you give me a thorough explanation, I can make it work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need the code you send me yesterday to work on these 3 pages. page1, 2, 3 should have the background image change function.

I can send you the folder from yesterday that you send me if you need

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Code has to work in the environment that you are using it in. Had you given me this code to begin with, I would have written completely different background code, as the page is completely different than anything you asked for. The code I sent you was never going to work on this page. It isn't what you asked for.

I'll let you know once I have had a chance to modify this new page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you sir

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

any idea when you might be done. I apologize for my mistake

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
This is really a completely new question. The code I am writing for this is absolutely nothing like what was done before because the page is nothing like what you previously requested.

I will let you know when it is complete. It shouldn't be too long.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay I apologize again, and thank you very much

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please download the files here:

http://wikisend.com/download/145238/mobileBG.zip

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can I just rename the link to prespart 3,4,5,6 will it make a difference in the order the images open

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it will. Your original code (not the code that I wrote) relies heavily on those numbers. You cannot change the names without changing the code that was already there, the CSS, and my new code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will you have time tonight do do a new question but its just a improvement into this one. I just need to have them paged in page3,4,5 instead of 1,2,3,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Yes. I will be available. Simply go here and start your question with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just posted a new question for you