LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

For logic pro only. You have to modify the previous program

For logic pro only. You have to modify the previous program you wrote for me a week ago in vb in c sharp and add the following Add a file menu with Open and Save options to allow the user to specify which client file to open or the file to which the current data will be
Welcome back.
Hope you are doing well.
Please provide me complete requirements?

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Add a file menu with Open and Save options to allow the user to specify which client file to open or the file to which the current data will be saved. Each record in the file will contain client's first name, last name, age, height, start weight, goal weight, and time to train in weeks to reach the goal. The maximum number of clients in a given file is 20, so you will have to modify your code appropriately (lab 4's limit was 10). Once data from any file is loaded, it may be displayed in the listbox, additional clients added or current clients removed. A warning message should appear when the 20th client has been entered to let the trainer know that his client roster is full. The data are written to a new or current file only if File-Save is selected. Use exception handling to prevent the program crashing due to unexpected file handling problems.

Do you have the solution for the last weeks code you dif for me?

Please provide me file name only, which I gave you.
Also let me know the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Trainers client.zip

it is due in 7 hrs

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its in c sharp . Thanks

Welcome
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.