Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications

For Steve Use a digital camera, or even your cell phone,

For Steve

Use a digital camera, or even your cell phone, to take at least five (5) digital photographs. Download the photos to your computer, and use an EXIF Viewer tool (such as the one that can be downloaded for free here:; or the online version found here: to examine the EXIF data for each picture. Compare the results shown to you by EXIF Viewer with the EXIF data reported by your operating system (e.g., Windows 7, OS X, etc.; right-click each photo and view the properties – may need to choose the “Details” tab). Are there any differences? Which method provided more information? Paste the photos into a Word document followed by a list of each photo’s EXIF data, and explain to your instructor how this EXIF data contained within a digital photograph could be used in an investigation of child pornography. Provide THOROUGH discussion.

Steve Herrod :

Got it - is this also for today

yes, I need it by 11:00pm Maryland time. Im in California so that is 3 hours ahead of me.

Steve Herrod :

Ok, no problem

Steve Herrod :

Will aim to have this with you in next hour or so

Customer: Thank you
Steve Herrod :

no problem

Steve Herrod :

Here is the file

Steve Herrod :

Steve Herrod :

Steve Herrod :

Let me know if you were able to download ok