TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For TheDoctor** I need a html page with jquery having a background

**For TheDoctor** I need a html page with jquery having a background image

More info you can find at www.caxlo.com/htmlimage.pdf
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

I will contact you as soon as this is complete.
Hello again!

Please download the files here:

http://wikisend.com/download/544604/backgroundSwitch.zip

You will find within this zip file six different files. The include four image files for the backgrounds, and index html files, and the main JavaScript file.

I set the page so that the image conforms to the window. So it does not necessarily matter what the actual dimensions of the background image are.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help!

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I click on the backround image it wont change and open a different image. I used Firefox and Chrome browsers and it wont open it any of them

Hello again,

Sorry about that. When you you open an HTML file directly in your browser, you are not opening it correctly. That is not how web pages work. As a consequence, your browser is BLOCKING the jQuery include files for security reasons. In the real world/on the web, HTML pages are served through web server software. They are not just opened up on a browser, as you are doing. So the security issue doesn't come up.

But we should be able to get around the security issue by using a local copy of jQuery instead of the standard google include.

See in the file that I originally sent you, it attempts to include a file at:

//ajax.googleapis

If you are attempting to view the project by opening it directly in your browser rather than putting it on a web server, this will throw a security issue and the browser itself will block jQuery.

Here is a version of the project with a local jQuery file:

http://wikisend.com/download/326726/withLocaljQuery.zip

You should now be able to open the file directly in your browser and it will work. However, keep in mind that opening web pages like this is not a correct way to test a web site.

Regardless, using this local file like this will work both if you are opening the page directly and if you are running it through a web server. Just make sure that you turn in all the files.

Let me know if you have any other questions and please remember to rate my answer.

Thank you again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I apologize I just need it to stop after the 4 images I dont want it to keep repeating. If you just could do that if its not a lot of work if it is then not a big deal.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you sir, Your are the best!

You are very welcome. Have a great night!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You too