R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Q1)Lulu Labwrecker carefully pipets 25.0mL of 0.525M of NaOH into a test tube. She places the test tube into a small beaker to keep it from spilling and then pipets 75.0mL OF 0.355M HCl into another test tube. When lulu reaches out to put this test tube of acid into the beaker along with the test tube of base she accidentally knocks the test tubes together hard enough to break them and their respective contents combine in the bottom of the beaker. Is the solution formed from the contents of the two test tubes acidic or basic? What is the pH of the resulting solution.  Q2) You are titrating an acid into a base to determine the concentration of the base. The endpoint of neutralization is reached but the stop cock on the burette licks slightly and allows a few more drops of acid to fall into the solution. How will this affect your calculations for the concentration of the base .

I'd be glad to help with your question. I'll work it over and get back to you soon.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When should I be expecting it. Thank you.

I'll get back to you within an hour or so.
Please download answer below

Please leave a rating.

Let me know if any more questions. Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your new question and I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. Is it possible to answer one last question.

Sure, go ahead.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It takes 12.5mL of a 0.30M HCl to neutralize 285mL of NaOH solution. What is the concentration of the NaOH concentration

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.