Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

The US census bureau projects population based on the following

The US census bureau projects population based on the following assumptions:

- one birth every 7 seconds
- one death every 13 seconds
- one new immigrant every 45 seconds

Write a program that prompts the user to enter a projected date and calculates and displays the population for the projected date. Assume that one year is 360 days, one month is 30 days, and the population on 1/1/2013 was 312,035,476. Used named constants for those variables that are fixed.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Hi there,

I will be helping you with the solution.
Can you please provide me the code you have tried along with the deadline?

Thank you
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Which compiler are you using for C++ Codes?

Also please let me know the deadline?

Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am using a Mac, so I am using Xcode to compute my results. Any compiler will work. Deadline is on Friday
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
I use Windows so Will it be fine If I provide you code made in Windows?

Will you be able to make it run in your compiler?

I can provide you the solution code in approx next 1-2 hrs.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yes if you run it in windows it will work as well.
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
No Problem Than I am almost done with 50 - 60 % of the code.

Now Just implementing the calculation part which will just take few more minutes.
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Code is ready.
Are you Online?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ya I am online, are you able to email the code to me
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Sorry We can not contact customer personally So I will be providing you a link here to download the Solution code after which you have to RATE my Service.
Will that be fine with you?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ya that's fine, send me the link and then I can rate you
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your Feedback

In Future to request any new Question to me just begin your Question with TO RAJ followed by the Question in the following format:

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Have a Good Day.