Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

I would like Alex to help me with my homework question ple

I would like Alex to help me with my homework question please.

Defining data relationships is an important process during the database design.

• Describe your idea for a database that includes at least four tables. Explain the relationships between the tables.

• How did you go about identifying the tables and the relationships? What process did you use?

• Why do you think relationships are important in database design?

• What are the benefits of defining relationships in your database design?

• What are some issues of having a database that is not normalized?

• Why would you consider creating a database that is not normalized?

Consider a typical sales invoice that would include the following information. Design a single table to hold all of the information required to store an invoice including this information. Next, apply normalization to reduce this table to third normal form. Prepare a Word document showing the original and final tables. Include a short summary (2–3 paragraphs) of the problems with the original single table design and how normalization improved the design.

Orders:

• Order_id

• Order_date

• Customer_id

• Customer_name

• Customer_address

• Customer_city

• Customer_state

• Item_id

• Item_description

• Item_qty

• Item_price

• Item_total_price

• Order_total_price

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. I really need help with this asap. Thank you for your efforts in locating a expert.

I need it done by this evening and I asked the question way earlier today in my time zone 2:30p.m.

I have added $10.00 to the question..hope that helps.

Hi, I will have this for you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much Alex! Your a life saver!

Let me know if you need anymore info...

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Perfect! Thank you so much and I would like to be able to utilize your expertise in the future please..

Sounds good. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex...can you tell me where the two questions separate? So sorry...

I should have moved it to page 2....this is the start of the second question:

Orders
Order_ID
Order_Date
Customer_ID
Customer_Name
Customer_Address
Customer_City
Customer_State
Item_ID
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much and is there a way of just getting your link when I ask another question? Plus I have fallen behind in my database course and I have a group assignment due tonight! What are the chances of getting that done by midnight?

Hi, I'm done for the night but will be back on tomorrow night. I usually am online late evenings nightly.

You can ask me directly at www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

Also, starting tomorrow JustAnswer is offering some additional services that will allow private conversations and emails with your expert!

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex,

Oh? That's great! I will be utilizing your expertise tomorrow night as well.

I think it's important to communicate one on one with your expert to get the assistance the customer is asking for down 100%. I'm glad that JA is adding these additional services.

Night..

Keri

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex..hello. What do you think about helping me out with the group project?

Hi. Could you send me the details?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alex, that is pretty much the "details" that I previously posted. Is there something more I should add? I'm not really sure except a out specs although the Prof did say he wanted us to each turn in a rough draft of the whole assignment. Meaning? A detailed portion of each question. Hope that helps. If not, wait until I get more specific details from the Prof.

Ok. Let me find your question.