Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

I would like Alex to help me with my homework question ple

I would like Alex to help me with my homework question please.

Defining data relationships is an important process during the database design.

• Describe your idea for a database that includes at least four tables. Explain the relationships between the tables.

• How did you go about identifying the tables and the relationships? What process did you use?

• Why do you think relationships are important in database design?

• What are the benefits of defining relationships in your database design?

• What are some issues of having a database that is not normalized?

• Why would you consider creating a database that is not normalized?

Consider a typical sales invoice that would include the following information. Design a single table to hold all of the information required to store an invoice including this information. Next, apply normalization to reduce this table to third normal form. Prepare a Word document showing the original and final tables. Include a short summary (2–3 paragraphs) of the problems with the original single table design and how normalization improved the design.

• Order_id

• Order_date

• Customer_id

• Customer_name

• Customer_address

• Customer_city

• Customer_state

• Item_id

• Item_description

• Item_qty

• Item_price

• Item_total_price

• Order_total_price

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. I really need help with this asap. Thank you for your efforts in locating a expert.

I need it done by this evening and I asked the question way earlier today in my time zone 2:30p.m.

I have added $10.00 to the question..hope that helps.

Hi, I will have this for you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much Alex! Your a life saver!

Let me know if you need anymore info...

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Perfect! Thank you so much and I would like to be able to utilize your expertise in the future please..

Sounds good. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex...can you tell me where the two questions separate? So sorry...

I should have moved it to page 2....this is the start of the second question:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much and is there a way of just getting your link when I ask another question? Plus I have fallen behind in my database course and I have a group assignment due tonight! What are the chances of getting that done by midnight?

Hi, I'm done for the night but will be back on tomorrow night. I usually am online late evenings nightly.

You can ask me directly at

Also, starting tomorrow JustAnswer is offering some additional services that will allow private conversations and emails with your expert!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh? That's great! I will be utilizing your expertise tomorrow night as well.

I think it's important to communicate one on one with your expert to get the assistance the customer is asking for down 100%. I'm glad that JA is adding these additional services.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex..hello. What do you think about helping me out with the group project?

Hi. Could you send me the details?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Alex, that is pretty much the "details" that I previously posted. Is there something more I should add? I'm not really sure except a out specs although the Prof did say he wanted us to each turn in a rough draft of the whole assignment. Meaning? A detailed portion of each question. Hope that helps. If not, wait until I get more specific details from the Prof.

Ok. Let me find your question.