LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Using Raptor - Design an Employee class that has fields for

Using Raptor - Design an Employee class that has fields for the following pieces of information:
•Employee Name
•Employee Number

Next, design a class named ProductionWorker that extends the Employee class. The ProductionWorker class should have fields to hold the following information:
•Shift Number (an integer, such as 1, 2, or 3)
•Hourly Pay Rate

The workday is divided into two shifts: day and night. The shift field will hold an integer value representing the shift that the employee works. The day shift is shift 1 and the night shift is shift 2. Design the appropriate accessor and mutator methods for each class.

Once you have designed the classes, design a program that creates an object of the ProductionWorker class and prompts the user to enter data for each of the object’s fields. Store the data in the object and then use the object’s accessor methods to retrieve it and display it on the screen.
Do you need Raptor flowchart only?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. But I will need to be able to run it myself, to verify the Java source code.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.