LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

2) Create Fahrenheit to Celsius converter using the formula:

DegreesC=5* (DegreesF-32)/9
Prompt the user to enter a temperature in degrees Fahrenheit as an integer. Then have the program display the equivalent Celsius temperature as a decimal with one-digit fractional part. (Check that your program does not always calculates fractional part as 0.)

3) Create Date Format Converter: US date: mm/dd/yy (user’s input) -> Europe date: dd.mm.yy (output). Use methods of class String.
Make 2 versions of I/O for each program: keyboard-screen and GUI. Submit source code and tests with both types of output for each problem (in one Word or PDF file).
Welcome back
Is it in Java?
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes its in Java and am using eclipse to run it ..

http://wikisend.com/download/651876/Lab1.docx

deadline is on

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:00 PM EDT

but i need to submit it ASAP

Please wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok are you going to work on it ?

Yes. I will be working on #2 and #3 as asked in original question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanx am waiting ..

Download:
IOProject.zip

unzip to get project folder. open eclipse. Click on File ->import->existing project into workspace->java project and select the unzipped folder. It will show the project in eclipse. Expand project by clicking [+] sign till you find java file. Right click on each of the java files and click on Run as - java application to get output.

Download
document containg code and output
Lab1-1.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you uplod them to http://wikisend.com

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.