Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello, and thanks for the request.Here are the answers for comparison with your own.1. D. allowed for extended trading regions.2. B. Reverend Samuel Willard.
3. D. influx of Portuguese silver.
4. B. He refused to plea either guilty or not-guilty
5. A. The ounce6. A. weakened the role of artistry in production.7. B. They cried out against him, claiming they had seen his specter.8. B. continue to prosecute witches.9. B. the Caribbean10. C. didn't benefit much of the world. 11. B. violated the sanctity of the earth12. A. puddling process13. A. Intermarriage with other classes14. A. operated a coal mine.15. A. had developed a system of stations along the route16. D.The real price of slaves increased steadily over the eighteenth century.
17. C. Newtonian mechanistic view of the universe.
18. A. outcasts. 19. B. The printing press20. A. precious metal mining.Hope this helps!
Hello Chris do you know what could 20 be for the answer i had A also but its wrong. Please let me know. Thank you sir.
Thank you so much.