LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Identify primary and foreign keys...

This is due before 2am CST, within 4.5 hours from now. Identify the primary and foreign keys that you think would work best with the given entities using information from the service request (I will add a link to the resource). This is for creating a database for Baderman Island Resort. Write a memo (at least 350+ words) to the senior project manager including the following:

• The identified primary and foreign keys.

• Justify why you have chosen these keys. Bonus will be given if on time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bszorpb7jcgx2tk

Welcome
please provide the details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Requestor

Annamae Goodrick

Location

Baderman Island Resort

Description

Create an Oracle® Express database for the resort's three hotels.

Background

The resort has three hotels. The hotels were built at different times and they cater to different market segments. Over the years, the hotels have had a series of different owners, each using different management practices and using different business systems. Currently, the hotels each have separate management, but Boardman Management Group is coordinating overall management to maximize the efficiencies and profits of the properties. Each hotel has a different way of keeping track of room inventories, guest charges, and room maintenance. The systems range from a paper folio system to a proprietary computerized hotel management system. A key step in Boardman's coordinated management of the hotels is to have all of the hotels using the same database to track room inventories, guest charges, and room maintenance.

Approximately 1 year ago, the Boardman Management Group started a project to create the hotel database. The project was awarded to a technology consultant in Kelsey. With the downturn in the economy, the technology consultant encountered financial difficulty and was unable to complete the project. The only documentation the client has from this earlier attempt is a partial set of tables under Compiled Entities and Attributes. It appears that the consultant may have been trying to adapt software written to manage an apartment complex.

Compiled Entities and Attributes:

Room_Type
Description
Family
Kitchenette
Room_Type

Hotel
City
Description
Hotel_ID
Housekeeping_Phone
Housekeeping_Supervisor
Housekeeping_Supervisor_Employee_ID
Manager
Manager_Employee_ID
Name
Phone
Street_Address
Zip

Rooms
Amenity1
Amenity2
Hotel_ID
Room_Description
Room_ID
Room_Number
Room_Price1
Room_Price2
Room_Price3
Room_Type
Smoking

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Refer to the above info not the link I provided, the word doc was not formatted correctly.

ok.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX review in a moment on my break. I am currently working a double and it has been quite busy.

ok