LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

In this project, you will create a Windows Form application

In this project, you will create a Windows Form application that will collect the user’s first name, last name, major, and date of graduation. When the user selects “Display Information” a message box will be displayed that shows the input information and how many days remain before the user graduates from school. I do not only need someone to do the code but i also need someone to input the code into visual basic then save the project into a zip file. Have a word document with full assignment desciption that I have attached. 

Attachment: 2013-09-15_234620_cis170a_lab_2_instructions.docx

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The deadline is 11pm Pacific time tonight, but if you cannot complete the assignment by that time it is alright. My professor does accept late work.

How many hours are left?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A little more than 5.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again.
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My professor only gave me half the points I could have gotten because I supposedly only submitted part of the project instead of the whole project. But I did submit both files you attached to your answer. Can you think of what I did wrong?

It was clear and you got program covering all requirements.
You can ask them for the reason so we can avoid them in future
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thank you for your quick response.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have another program, I need assistance with. It is due in 24 hours. Are you available to help?

I would be happy to help you.
Please post your question using "For LogicPro only" as the question text. It will ensure question comes to me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. The instructions are quite.. lengthy.. so I have attached a document that contains the instructions.

Attachment: 2013-09-22_060638_cis170a_lab_3_instructions.docx

Please post it as a new question using "For LogicPro only", I will reply you there.