Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

Build Yourself a Myth! Assignment: Create and write your own

Build Yourself a Myth!
Assignment: Create and write your own “origin myth”! Paper must be at least three pages long (this does not mean three full pages, but that your myth must “spill over” onto the third page). Format: Times New Roman, double spaced, one-inch margins, and an original title and title page. Points will be deducted if format given is not followed.
Inspiration: Using the Native American stories we have read as inspiration, create your own “origin myth”. This could be a myth about how the world began (any world), how mankind or a specific animal was created, or a myth to explain a natural phenomenon in the world today (like volcanoes in “When Grizzlies Walked Upright”)
You must incorporate the following:
* a reference to the elements
* a clear indication of whether the “creation” was intentional or accidental
* a clear theme for your myth (don’t keep me guessing about what your “creation” is!)
* a colorful title page that is relevant to your topic.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to assist you with the information that you require. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time English professor.

In order for me to determine if I can do this assignment for you, could you please tell me when you need this.

I look forward to hearng from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thursday 19 sep

Thank you for getting back to me.

I will be happy to have this posted for you by Wednesday afternoon.

Thank you,

Have a great Sunday evening,
LisaSmile
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you.

Smile
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning Lisa,

You are working on my question and will have it to me this afternoon correct? Reason I'm asking is because I received an e-mail from just answer apologizing for not being able to answer the question.

Yes, I have been working on your question all morning, and you will actually have it within the hour.

I have no idea why you received that email, it did not come from me, as I had no knowledge of it until I read your message.

P.S.
The myth turned out quite nicelySmile
You do understand that I am doing the entire myth, but the title page is up to you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes, thank you!

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you today. The following is the information that you requested: (It is three pages, double spaced, 12 font)

How Dogs Came to Be

A long time ago, Pablo, was sitting outside his house thinking about how much he missed his father. Pablo loved to play outside with his mother and father and run through the fields with his friends. The problem was that Pablo’s father was away from home for long periods of time so he could trade with others in neighboring villages. This meant that Pablo’s mother did not have much time to spend with Pablo outside playing because she had to tend to their home, and do all of the chores while their dad was away.

Pablo enjoyed playing with his friends, but, it took so long to get from one village to another that Pablo did not visit very often with his friends. One day, Pablo’s mother asked him, “What is it that makes you so happy when you are outside with your father and your friends?” Well, this was an easy question for Pablo to answer, he told his mother, “Gee, momma, I love the smiles on dad’s face when he plays with me, I love the feel of the wind against my face when we run, and I love being able to have someone to be with. Most of all momma, I love being able to hug papa and feel him gently kiss my face under the sun light.” Pablo’s mother was quite for a few moments and then told Pablo, “ You have always been a special boy, find a way to take all of the things that you have and use them to make you happy.”

For days, Pablo sat outside in the grass, under the sunlight and continued to think about what his momma told him. How could he take the things that did have and use them to make him happy. While Pablo was thinking about his problem he looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful cloud that was in the shape of a large basket. As the sun was beaming on Pablo he immediately knew what he had to do.

Pablo went into the house and grabbed his mother’s brown basket that she used to gather the food from the crops. As Pablo walked in the field, he looked up at the sun that made him feel warm and opened the basket to let some of the sun’s light shine into the basket. Pablo then ran into the field and opened the basket so that some of the wind from his running would go into the basket. As he was running, he picked some of the grass that felt soft and fuzzy on his skin and put that into the grass. Pablo was so excited he couldn’t wait to go home and tell him momma what he was doing. He ran into the house and told his momma, “ I am doing what you told me to do, I gathered all the things that I do have and using them to make me happy. I just need you to kiss this basket for me, momma.? Pablo’s mother could see how excited and proud he was, so she didn’t ask any questions, she merely kissed the top of the basket. Pablo went into his room and put the basket on the blanket were he slept each night.

As Pablo fell a sleep that night he was filled with joy. He awoke the next morning to a gently kiss on his face. When Pablo opened his eyes it was a small, furry dog kissing his face. Pablo let out a big yell and when his momma checked on Pablo, she saw a smile on his face the way he did only when he was playing in the field with his dad. Pablo and the dog went outside and ran in the field. The dog and Pablo played outside in the field, under the beautiful sunlight and clouds with the wind in their faces for hours. At the end of the day, when they were home, Pablo had everything that made him happy. He was able to hug his companion, he got kisses and smiles from the dog, they were able to spend everyday together, playing, walking, and smiling at each other. When Pablo gave his dog a kiss he felt the warm fuzzy hair on his boy, much like the grass in the field.

Pablo had everything that made him happy. This is how dog came to be created. Their kisses, smiles, warm fuzzy bodies are intended to make people feel happy, loved, and not alone, just as Pablo wanted to feel.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.

Please remember to click one of the top three icons, as that is the only way that I get paid.
Smile

I look forward to helping you with future assignments. To request me, simply type, “For Lisa K.” before the question.

Have a great Day,
Lisa
Kiss
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

The paper is only two pages, it needs to be 3 pages. Also this is original work not copied from something else correct.

How Dogs Came to Be
Pablo enjoyed playing with his friends, but, it took so long to get from one village to another that Pablo did not visit very often with his friends. One day, Pablo’s mother asked him, “What is it that makes you so happy when you are outside with your father and your friends?” Well, this was an easy question for Pablo to answer, he told his mother, “Gee, momma, I love the smiles on dad’s face when he plays with me, I love the feel of the wind against my face when we run, and I love being able to have someone to be with. Most of all momma, I love being able to hug papa and feel him gently kiss my face under the sun light.” Pablo’s mother was quite for a few moments and then told Pablo, “You have always been a special boy, find a way to take all of the things that you have and use them to make you happy.”
For days, Pablo sat outside in the grass, under the sunlight and continued to think about what his momma told him. How could he take the things that he did have and use them to make him happy? While Pablo was thinking about his problem he looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful cloud that was in the shape of a large basket. As the sun was beaming on Pablo he immediately knew what he had to do.
Pablo went into the house and grabbed his mother’s brown basket that she used to gather the food from the crops. As Pablo walked in the field, he looked up at the sun that made him feel warm and opened the basket to let some of the sun’s light shine into the basket. Pablo then ran into the field and opened the basket so that some of the wind from his running would go into the basket. As he was running, he picked some of the grass that felt soft and fuzzy on his skin and put that into the basket. Pablo was so excited he couldn’t wait to go home and tell his momma what he was doing. He ran into the house and told his momma, “I am doing what you told me to do, I gathered all the things that I do have and using them to make me happy. I just need you to kiss this basket for me, momma. Pablo’s mother could see how excited and proud he was, so she didn’t ask any questions, she merely kissed the top of the basket. Pablo went into his room and put the basket on the blanket were he slept each night.
As Pablo fell a sleep that night he was filled with joy. He awoke the next morning to a gentle kiss on his face. When Pablo opened his eyes it was a small, furry dog kissing his face. Pablo let out a big yell and when his momma checked on Pablo, she saw a smile on his face the way he did only when he was playing in the field with his dad. Pablo and the dog went outside and ran in the field. The dog and Pablo played outside in the field, under the beautiful sunlight and clouds with the wind in their faces for hours. At the end of the day, when they were home, Pablo had everything that made him happy. He was able to hug his companion, he got kisses and smiles from the dog, and they were able to spend every day together, playing, walking, and smiling at each other. When Pablo gave his dog a kiss he felt the warm fuzzy hair on his body, much like the grass in the field.
Pablo had everything that made him happy. This is how dogs came to be created. Their kisses, smiles, warm fuzzy bodies are intended to make people feel happy, loved, and not alone, just as Pablo wanted to feel.

First, It is absolutely original work. I am a professor and fail students for using some one else's work. I have never used any one else' work.

Second, I am not sure how you have two pages, I still have this saved on my computer, and it is 12 font, double spaced, 2 1/2 pages. Did you need single spaced, if so, you did not state that.

Do you want me to add me to the work that I wrote? If you do, I will be happy to. But, please let me know.

I will wait to hear back from you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I printed it double spaced 12 pitch font and I only get two pages. I think you may have put extra spaces between the paragraphs those extra spaces should not be there. So when you remove them it reduces it to two pages. Other than that it looks good I just need it to be a little longer

Do you want me to add more???

I have been working on this to make it longer, you will have an updated paper, THAT IS LONGER, very shortly.

I HAVE ADDED AN ADDITIONAL ONE PAGE. On my computer, where I have it saved, it is 3 3/4 pages. So, that means it meets the requirements of “spilling over onto the third page” as you have posted in your original question.

How Dogs Came to Be

A long time ago, Pablo, was sitting outside his house thinking about how much he missed his father. Pablo loved to play outside with his mother and father and run through the fields with his friends. The problem was that Pablo’s father was away from home for long periods of time so he could trade with others in neighboring villages. This meant that Pablo’s mother did not have much time to spend with Pablo outside playing because she had to tend to their home, and do all of the chores while their dad was away. Pablo would just sit outside in the grass when his dad was away and think about how much he missed spending time with his dad.

Pablo went into the house and grabbed his mother’s brown basket that she used to gather the food from the crops. As Pablo walked in the field, he looked up at the sun that made him feel warm and opened the basket to let some of the sun’s light shine into the basket. Pablo then ran into the field and opened the basket so that some of the wind from his running would go into the basket. As he was running, he picked some of the grass that felt soft and fuzzy on his skin and put that into the grass. Pablo was so excited he couldn’t wait to go home and tell him momma what he was doing. He ran into the house and told his momma, “ I am doing what you told me to do, I gathered all the things that I do have and I am using them to make me happy. I just need you to kiss this basket for me, momma.? Pablo’s mother could see how excited and proud he was, so she didn’t ask any questions, she merely kissed the top of the basket. Pablo went into his room and put the basket on the blanket were he slept each night.

As Pablo fell a sleep that night he was filled with joy. Three days and three nights had passed and Pablo awoke each morning hoping for happiness. Unfortunately, each of the three mornings passed and there were no changes in Pablo’s life. His dad was still away and his mom was very busy taking care of all the chores that needed to me done. Then, on the fourth day after Pablo gathered each of the elements into his basket, he told his momma, “I wasn’t able to take the things that I have and use them to make me happy.” Pablo’s momma could see how sad he was and she felt bad for him. She gently gave Pablo a kiss on his cheek and said, “ Don’t worry my son, things take time. This may be a test to see if you are sure that you know what it is that makes you really happy. Go to bed and you will feel better in the morning.” So, Pablo kissed his momma good-night and then went to sleep for the night. Pablo woke up the next morning to a gentle kiss on his face. When Pablo opened his eyes it was a small, furry dog kissing his face. Pablo let out a big yell, and when his momma checked on Pablo, she saw a smile on his face the way he did only when he was playing in the field with his dad. Pablo and the dog went outside and ran in the field. The dog and Pablo played outside in the field, under the beautiful sunlight and clouds with the wind in their faces for hours. At the end of the day, when they were home, Pablo had everything that made him happy. He was able to hug his companion, he got kisses and smiles from the dog, they were able to spend everyday together, playing, walking, and smiling at each other. When Pablo gave his dog a kiss he felt the warm fuzzy hair on his boy, much like the grass in the field. He also felt the wind brush against his face from the dog’s tail wagging back and forth with excitement. The wind instantly brought to mind how happy he felt when he and his dad were running in the field and he felt the wind brush against his face. Pablo spent everyday with his new companion. He and his dog would spend each waking moment together. Pablo never felt sad or alone. In fact, Pablo noticed on several occasions that his momma would often sit and talk to the dog while she was cooking their meals and would end their little talks with a kiss on the head. Pablo began to notice that not only was he happy, his momma seemed much happier.

Smile

Have a great Day,
Lisa

I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your assignment of creating a myth. I enjoyed being able to work with you and hope to work with you on future assignments. To request me, simply type, "For Lisa K." before the question.

Have a wonderful day,
Lisa
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Lisa do you think you would have time to write 6 paragraphs by tomorrow, Oct 3 no later than 9:00 p.m.

I would be happy to help you. Depending on the requirements and topic of the assignment, I could have this posted for you early tomorrow afternoon, well before your 9:00 p.m. deadline.

Please provide all the needed information for the assignment. I am getting ready to log off the site for the day, but I will wait to recieve your information.

Lisa
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

The assignment is imagine your school cafeteria plans to change to a new, healthier school lunch menu, which would eliminate some of the students' favorite cafeteria foods. Take a position on this issue and write to convince your principal whether this change to the school menu is a good idea or a bad idea. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. It has two be a total of 6 paragraphs the 5th paragraph has to be a your counter argument and the 6th paragraph has to be the conclusion.

Thank you for the information. I will have this posted for you tomorrow afternoon.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you

Smile
I just wanted you to know that I am finishing your assignment and I will have it posted shortly.
Lisa
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Lisa,

Thank you. Did my rating go through? I can't tell.

No, there is no rating/payment on this question. It did not go through