Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

CP A61. The Constitution specifically prevents double jeopardy.

1. The Constitution specifically prevents double jeopardy. When does double jeopardy attach and under what circumstances can a person be tried twice for the same crime?

2. What types of challenges are used in examining prospective jurors, and what restrictions are there in the use of challenges?

3. Does the right of confrontation require a face-to-face meeting between the witness and the accused?

4. In what situations will an appeals court direct an automatic reversal of a guilty verdict?

5. When does the presumption of innocence attach to a criminal suspect?

Discuss the circumstances that might lead to a mistrial.
I will be happy to assist you with this by October 2.

Thanks Judy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

perfect thanks!

Hello, just keeping the communication going. This will be completed in a timely fashion according to your request.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

perfect thanks.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate me when you are done.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

also here i cannot open it. can you copy it in here?

I see that you accessed the file, but didn't download. Did you try that? What you see when you access it is just a preview. There is a download button to download the file to your computer.

If this doesn't work I will send it another way.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unfortunately this buttom which usually works, does not work and it always gives me an error on the page.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.