LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

3. Once you are in the IDE with the tabbed

3. Once you are in the IDE with the tabbed in the Source window, begin developing the following program:

a. Declare all necessary identifiers.
b. Inside a while loop:

1. Accept decimal numbers using a Dialog Input box (JOptionPane.showInputDialog()).
2. Sum the decimal numbers as they are entered.
3. When the sum of the entered decimal numbers is above a total of 100 for the first time – and only the first time:

• Display a message with a Message Dialog (JOptionPane.showMessageDialog()) informing the user that the total number is XXXXX 100.
• In addition to the warning also display in the Message Dialog the actual total sum at that point.
• Do not show this message again for any additional entries above 100.

4. Keep a counter for the number of times a new decimal number is XXXXX
5. Have a prompt asking the user when to end entering decimal numbers.
6. Use a sentinel to end the loop in combination with a prompt.

c. After the loop, call a calculation method that will return the average from the sum and counter. [An example of the construction of a method with its “calling code” is listed at the end of the assignment.]
d. Call another method that will display the results of the processing in the program that will have three lines in a single Message Dialog box containing

• The total number of entries.
• The sum of all the entries.
• The average of the number of entries.

Hint: A new line is displayed after each \n in the println in the Message Dialog.

e. When the user ends the program include a final line of text after a blank line, adding an appropriate ending message.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago. 141 Project

What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, I will review and reply you ASAP.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes