John, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors Degree
27270878

Write a program that reads bank account information contained

Write a program that reads bank account information contained in a text file, determines the monthly fee for each account and calculates the total amount of money deposited in all the accounts.
Hi, can you upload the full problem statement and what you have already tried to http://ge.tt (include the download link in your reply)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-13_010035_capstone_1_lab_instructions.docx

I have it uploaded.

Please also attach the AcctInfo.txt file. When do you need this by?
hi

I am John

i will help you to do this

please send AcctInfo.txt file
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi John I sent you the text file in a word document last night
hi

do you have .txt file
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
One moment please, how do I log back in from my computer I am currently responding From my phone
hi

if you have it, send it

i will check after some time

can you wait until tomorrow morning for this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi John are you still with me. I am on my computer now?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi John

hi

please post the file what you have
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok give me like 15 minutes in a car now. For some reason your company website will allow a .txt file to be uploaded. What I will do is copy and paste it to a word document
hi

ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-14_023126_acctinfo.docx

Please let me know if you are able to see the attach file

hi

ok got it

i will give it by tomorrow morning
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not a problem

hi

ok then Good night
hi

The answer link is below

http://ge.tt/1psLjAs/v/0

hope this helps

if anything more, inform me before rating this answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am not home now do mind if I compile the code in a few hours, when I am back home
hi

ok no problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi John,

I received the following error message:

AcctInfo-1.java:5: error: class AcctInfo is public, should be declared in a file named AcctInfo.java
public class AcctInfo {
^
1 error

Please advise

hi

Replace this line

public class AcctInfo {

with

class AcctInfo {

hope this helps

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What IDE compiler are you using maybe that will help.

hi

jdk

which compiler you are using

you have any problem with the code
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jgrasp -- I am not able to get it to compile

hi

what is the problem coming
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Were you able to get it to compile

hi

i don't have it
i have to install it

can you wait until that
hi

do you have any other compiler
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Installing another now
hi

i have Eclipse and netbeans also
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
John, Engineer
Experience: Bachelors Degree
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi John I have a follow question in regards XXXXX XXXXX output that you help me with. Please let me know when you are available. I would like to work with you on ther homework questions that I will have in the future and I understand that there will be a cost associated with it.
hi

Welcome back

post the questions here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-18_220206_doc1.docx

With the program that you was helping me with. I need the end result to look like what I have attached

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: AcctInfo.txt (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at java.util.Scanner.<init>(Scanner.java:656)

I am still getting this error message

hi

This error comes because the file AcctInfo.txt is not there

so you put the AcctInfo.txt (which is in the below link) int the same folder where your program .java file exists. Then you compile and run , you will get the same output as you need

http://ge.tt/3ZsEzBs/v/0
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks a million. How do I request your help for another question so that you get credit for it. I would like to work with you on it
hi

you post the question here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My question is with the above attachement, how do I write the program?

hi

please post the Attachment
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment

hi

i didn't get it

you just post like below

Attachment: 2013-09-18_220206_doc1.docx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Write a program that simulates customers waiting in line at a grocery store. Your program must use a Queue to represent the customer objects waiting in line.
A Customer class is provided for you (download from Moodle). You must use that class, without alternations, for the creation of your Customer objects. You must analyze the class and use the provided methods to achieve the desired functionality of the program.
The program should simulate 60 minutes of activity at the store. Each iteration of your program should represent one minute. At each iteration (minute), your program should do the following:
• Check to see if new customers are added to the queue. There is a 25% chance that new customers show up (need to be added to the queue) every minute. This does not mean you should add a customer every four iterations, but rather each iteration should have its own 25% chance.
• Update the customer object currently being serviced (if one exists). This will be the customer object at the front of the queue. If the customer has been completely serviced, remove them from the queue.
During execution, your program should output the following information:
• When a new customer is added to the queue, output, “New customer added! Queue length is now X” where X is the size of the queue after the new customer has been added.
• When a customer has been completely serviced, output, “Customer serviced and removed from the queue. Quest length is now X” where X is the size of the queue after the customer has been removed.
• At the end of each iteration (minute), output, “---------------------------------------------------“ to visually identify the passing of time.
When your simulation ends, your program should also output the following information:
Total number of customers serviced
Maximum line length during the simulation

hi

let me check this

when is due this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sept. 26

hi

ok then
i will inform you tomorrow after checking this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks

hi

see you
hi

will be ready by 25th
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not a problem. Thank you!
hi

ok then
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi John, wanted to follow up you in regards XXXXX XXXXX Today is the 25th.
hi

ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you have the code available it is due today?
hi

not yet finished