LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

can you do this by Saturday Design, implement, test, and

Customer Question

can you do this by Saturday

Design, implement, test, and debuga GUI-based version of a “Hello, World!” program.

Create a JFrame that includes a JLabel that reads “Hello, World!” Use a layout manager of your choice.

Include an Exit button to close the program.

· Submit the .java source file.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back
Hope you are doing well
thankk you for asking me.
I will provide the answer ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Hello Chris, How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I am sending now

Expert:  LogicPro replied 12 months ago.
ok. Waiting. Don't forget using "For logicPro"
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Done Here is the question

Both options for this assignment ask you to use basic Java® GUI components, such as buttons, labels, text fields, and menus, to solve a typical business problem.

Select and complete one of the following assignments:

Option 1: Retail Calculator

Option 2: Payroll Application

Option 1: Retail Calculator

A retailer would like a calculator to indicate sale prices when he marks items down at various percentages.

Design, implement, test, and debug a GUI application that allows the retailer to enter the item’s name, the item’s original price, and the percentage discounted.

• The application should include a Calculate button that, when pressed, computes and displays the sale price in a label or text field.

• The program should allow the retailer to enter any number of items in this manner.

• Include an Exit button to end the execution of the application.

• The program should allow the user to select a department from a menu. You may create the menu as a true menu, a JComboBox, or radio buttons.

• Create your own list to populate the menu: men’s clothing, women’s clothing, house wares, and so forth.

• Include at least five departments.

• Create a JTextArea or a JTable to display each of the following for each item entered:

• Item name

• Department

• Original price

• Sale price

Option 2: Payroll Application

An employer is looking for an easier way to track employee pay.

Design, implement, test, and debugan application to compute an employee’s weekly pay. If the employee works more than 40 hours a week, the employee earns 1.5 times the basic hourly pay for any time worked over 40 hours. The program should allow the user to input the employee’s name, the number of hours worked, and the hourly rate.

• The application should include a Calculate button that, when pressed, computes and displays the total pay in a label or text field.

• The program should allow the user to enter information for any number of employees in this manner.

• The program should allow the user to select the employee’s department from a menu. This can be a standard menu, radio buttons, or a JComboBox. Create your own list to populate the menu: Marketing, IT, Accounting, and so forth.

• Include at least five departments.

• Validate the employee’s hourly wage and hours worked according to the following rules:

• The hourly wage must be at least $6 per hour and cannot be more than $150 per hour. It must be numeric.

• The hours worked must be a numeric value greater than or equal to 0 and cannot be greater than 60.

• Create a JTextArea, JTable, or other form of a table to your application and use that to list the following for every employee:

• Name

• Department

• Weekly salary

• Add each employee to the list after you have computed that employee’s salary.

ok. I will provide the answe there ASAP. I have replied on your new question page