Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Describe the features of the five types of playgrounds. Then,

Describe the features of the five types of playgrounds.

Then, think about the kinds of playgrounds you played on as a child. What did you enjoy doing most and why?

Next, briefly describe how playing outdoors enhances children’s development in each of these areas: physical, motor, social, and cognitive, and in appreciation of nature.

Finally, make a list of at least ten outside activities for young children besides playing on playground equipment that are mentioned throughout Chapter 17. (Total possible points: 100)

Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

When do you need this?

Can you please provide that mentioned Chapter 17.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I need this by Sat. afternoon if possible. The name of the book is Creating Environments for learning. Birth to Age Eight by Julie Bullard. The 5 types of playgrounds mentioned in Chapter 17 are traditional, contemporary, adventure, creative, and natural.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

Thanks but I'm afraid I don't have access to that book.

There is a question to make a list of at least ten outside activities for young children besides playing on playground equipment that are mentioned throughout Chapter 17, would it be okay if I leave that part for you to complete?. (I will need to see that Chapter 17 to be able to help in making that list.)

Let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I will be out of town, so I wont be able to complete that part. What ever 10 activities you can come up with will be fine. I think its just asking of 10 axtivites other than playground

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Some examples mentioned in Chapter 17 were: basketball, softball, hopscotch, bird sanctuary, flying kites, sandboxes, sidewalk chalk, paper airplanes, bubbles, musical instruments, wagons, tricycles, jump ropes, huge recycled tractor tires, and garden. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

Ok, thanks for that information.

I will work in this.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I never received the link about the playgrounds. Every time I click the above link, it take me to the charasmatic leadership essay. Could you please repost the link pertaining to playgrounds?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

Oh no, I guess I messed up with the files.

I will get back to you. I am trying to search for the paper on 'playground' from my computer .

Hope the file was not replaced during saving. :)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

okay thanks

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, I lost the file.

there must be some temporary file saved somewhere but I can't locate.

I am writing it over again.

This should not take long.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 11 months ago.

You may click the same link I posted above to retrieve the file.

I rechecked to make sure it is now the correct file. :)