F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Your share price is currently $15 per share and you have 30

Your share price is currently $15 per share and you have 30 million shares issued and outstanding. Over the last three years your net profit after tax has grown from $45 million to $55 million to $61 million but your share price has remained fairly constant. At the same time, the Index for the exchange your shares trade on has moved from 1500 to 1700 to 1850. You are the recognized leader in your industry but your competitors are seeing steadily increasing share prices despite you holding a commanding and constant market share. Many in the firm have floated ideas on what should be done but none of the “ideas” is much more than a guess or a pet project. What are the appropriate analyses that should be done to determine how to improve the return your shareholders are demanding? How is it done? Why is it done that way?

welcome to JA, it will be my pleasure to do the assignment, please mention your deadline, and the length of answers in words or page limit, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need 3/4 to one page. Time frame 9/12 by 4 pm pacific standard time
I need reference for any text or journals used.
Thanks,
Bert
Okay
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.