Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Hello, and thanks for the request.

Please post the questions and multiple choices (they vary from exam to exam), along with the due date, and I will be glad to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh I found the answers thanks you but keep in touch latter on I need your help in my exams . Thank you!
Hello Guggy,

Thanks for the reply. To request me for any future questions, just begin your post with "For Chris M."

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
For Chris M. Q5) From which page of the student portal can you view tutorial videos ? A. My homepage. B. My course C. Video Resources D. Help Center. Q6) Rashad just enrolled in the veterinary Assistant Career Diploma program. He asks you how he can check out what study materials he'll use in his program. You should tell Rashad to check his. (A) Program outline . (B) Textbook (C) Syllabus (D) Practical exercise . Q7) Trisha is participating in a penn foster live Academic Advisor Q&A session. Which one of the following question is most appropriate for Trisha to ask during this session ? (A) How can I see my payment history ? (B) How can I make a payment online? (C) where can I find information about my lesson PDFs? (D) What are some helpful study tips for my program? Q8) Crystal want to ask a descriptive question on the student care forum of Academic help. She should be sure to include (A) her phone number. (B) What program she is taking (C) her student ID number . (D) where she looked for the answer. Q18) How can you upload a new photo on the community? (A) Visit the help center in the student portal. (B) visit the help & Feedback section of the community. (C) click the arrow next to your profile link. (D) Go to my student Account page in the student portal. Can you please help me with these questions to answers thanks a lot (:
Hello Guggy,.

Here are the answers for comparison with your own.

5. (C) Video Resources
6. (A) Program outline
7. (D) What are some helpful study tips for my program?
8. (B) What program she is taking
18. (B) visit the help & Feedback section of the community.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

" For Chris M "

hi can you send me your email address so i can attach my exams files and send it to you because i cant do it from here.

thank you!

Hello Guggy,

To post a new question to me, first make a new separate post for your question beginning with for "Chris M." Then, to upload the exam file do the following:

1. Go to
2. Sign up (it's free) by entering your email address and choosing a password.
3. Select "Upload" to upload a file from your computer.
4. Find that file in the "File Upload" box that pops up and click on "Open".
5. Then, click on the sharing link and copy that link.
6. Paste that sharing link in the question box.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks ! Can you please help me with these questions:) Q1) Which one of the following items would you be most likely to keep in a database? A. Payroll records. B. Sales reports C. Address book D. Financial statements. I try (D) but I got Ronge. Q2) One main advantage of CD-ROMs is that A. CD-ROMs can store much more information than DVDs. B. CD-ROMs can hold a lot of information. C. The information on CD-ROMs can easily be manipulated. D. Users can save files to CD-ROMs. I Try (D) for that one & I got Ronge. Q3) In a typical e-mail address, the "host" is A. An account designated by a user name. B. the receiver of an e-mail message. C. CPU processor 2500. D. The computer that houses an Internet connection. I try (B) for the answer & I got Ronge . Can u find the right answers for me thank you !

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi can you please tell me what number is coming up in the powerball lottery ? & the jackpot is 317 millions dollars & it's on Saturday I need those numbers before drawing so I can play them (: Thank you !
Hello Guggy,

If I knew the powerball numbers, I would play them myself! Not a psychic. :) Were the above answers satisfactory?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hahaha ok man & I actually didn't check them I'm going to do it tomorrow (: Thank you!
OK. Speak to you soon!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi can you help me find the answers to these exams. Exam:986003RR- Human Relations, PART 1. Exam: 986004RR - HUMAN RELATIONS, PART 2. Exam: 986005RR - HUMAN RELATIONS, PART 3. Send me the PDF & u can high light the answers. Thank You! Make shore every thing is correct , because I still got rong one of the three question you answerd before I think it was number 1, but please make shore every thing is right . Thank you !
Hello Guggy,

Sorry, but I don't have questions for these exams.You would have to upload the.pdf files as
Instructed above. Also, per site rules, you would need to make a new separate post on a new question page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you !
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
"For Chris M". Hi can you help me with these questions thank you! Q1) A workers success In contributing to the common good is (A) increased when she or he becomes a supervisor. (B) Determined by what the worker does. (C) measured by how well she or he does this job. (D) Greater in vertical relationships. Q2) Vera is a good listener, helps her customers solve problems, and makes product suggestions that meet their needs. Last year she received the associate of the year award. Vera's experience illustrates the idea that success is (A) determined by the desire to succeed. (B) in the mind, not in the job. (C) measured by how well one does his or her job. (D) in numbers both money earned and customers served.