Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

I have attached a word document with 5 discussion questions

Attachment: 2013-09-09_142523_conferences_week4.docx

I have attached a word document with 5 discussion questions regarding the Civil War. Each of the discussion questions contains multiple questions. There does not need to be great detail, but answer the questions correctly. Thank you.

Good morning,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

Please let me know when you need this and if you would like me to assist you.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would need it by sept 12. Is that too soon? Thanks
Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me. I will be happy to have this completed for you and posted either tomorow or Wednesday, (the 10th or the 11th.)

Have a great day,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That would be awesome. Thank you.
Smile
Hello Mike,

I have begun to answer your questions, but, I am going to need to opt out. Even though the word document divides the questions into five questions, there are actually 19 spearate questions. I simply am not able to answer each of these questions for the amount that I would be paid.

I will immediately opt out and re-post your question for another qualified expert.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How much would you need? The questions do not have to be answered in great detail. Just short and to the point answers.
Mike,

I do not want you to spend more than you are able, I understand that money is an issue for everone.Smile Experts are not allowed to discuss money other than to say we only get paid a portion of what the customer actually pays. For the amount that I would receive, the time that it takes to answer 19 questions is not possible.

If you are able to pay a bonus I would continue to work on these questions and could have them posted for you tomorrow afternoon. It is completely up to you, just let me know what you decide.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would definitely be able to add a bonus on to the total. Probably somewhere around 40% of the original question cost. Would this work?
Thank you Mike, that is fine with meSmile

I can have these answered and posted for you tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great evening,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That sounds great. Thank you.

Smile
Good morning Mike,

I just wnated you to know that I am in the process of finishing your assignment and posting your information. You will have it shortly.

LisaSmile
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Mike,

I just wanted to tell you that it was a pleasure working with you on your civil war assignment. I look forward to being able to help you with future assignments. To request me, simply type, "For Lisa K." Before the question.

I hope you have a great day,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, I have already submitted another question for you.

Ok, I will look for it now