taratill
taratill,
32019188

B is a professionist in building field and emp

''B'' is a professionist in building field and employeed by a conpmany ''A''.
B knows many people in this field due to his work.
''C'' is a contractor wants to finish a project. B met C and they chated about the project and C asked an advice from B, which workers is good. B says''I really sohuldn't give you a name, but D is good' C contacts D.
D is a worker and has a assitant, called E. E is traned by D.
D passed the job to E, and E made a mistake by careless, broke the machine that supply electricty to the factory and F's factroy.
F's factory get the electricty supply back after few minutes, but he wants to claim back 2 damages. 1. the iron melt by loss supply of electirity 2. the profit might be made in the ''downtime' period.
QUESTION.
ANY laibilty oN ABCDE ?
the damages of F, who has the liability and how much ?
Category: Homework
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Jenny Mackenzie : Hello and welcome to Just Answer, is this an essay question?
Customer:

yes

Jenny Mackenzie : Ok I assume you want some pointers that you can expand on?
Customer:

sorry, i don't understand

Customer:

actually, have to re-do this assingment, so i have no idea on this case study

Jenny Mackenzie : For the price you are paying I am prepared to give you some bullet points. You will need to expand on those to turn it into an essay. Can you tell me when the assignment is due?
Customer:

today..

Jenny Mackenzie : what time?
Customer:

i only have 4 to 5 hours to finish it

Customer:

its ok to give me points..

Customer:

and i will expand them..

Jenny Mackenzie : Ok I will get you some bullet points by 10 am at the latest. :Can you tell me what subject this is for and if this is the entire question?
Customer:

its business law

Jenny Mackenzie : Ok thanks
Jenny Mackenzie : is that all the information you were given?
Customer:

i don't have a hardcopy of this assignment

Customer:

so i type all infromtion i have right now.

Customer:

many thanks

Customer:

yes

Customer:

i have to flight back to UK tonight and i can't get back any notes.

Jenny Mackenzie : Ok then in that case I can only work on what you have told me.
Customer:

so would you please provide some legally citations ?

Jenny Mackenzie : hi I am sorry but I am going to have to opt out. I have just been called into a meeting and will not have time to respond in the timeframe you require. Do not respond to this message or the other experts will not be able to pick it up.
Customer:

hi

Customer:

it's still ok before 7 am on 10th sept

taratill,
Experience: 
Expert:  ajlaj01 replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.