LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Body Mass Index (BMI) is one of the indicators for assessing

Body Mass Index (BMI) is one of the indicators for assessing a person’s general body shape based on the person’s height and weight. Although it has limitations, it is a common tool used by physicians and trainers. For lab 3, you will create an application to help the user project his/her BMI measurements over time. The user will provide his/her height in inches (36”-80.5”), current weight in pounds (60.0-500.0#), goal weight in pounds (90.0-300.0#), and total number of whole weeks to achieve the goal weight (1-36). The application will assume an equal change in weight each week to achieve the goal weight, and it will show the change over time in a table.
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/349890/Lab homework due on Monday.docx

it is tom at 4 pm.

ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Download answer from here: BMI_Table.zip

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey did you right the code in C#? coz the files are .vb? i need it in . cs? i just missed my deadline coz of that bybwhen will u b online

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need the files in .cs urgently

You intilially wrote that you need it in Visual Basic. You can see in original question.

Let me know how much time do we have
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have till 12 am.

How many hours left?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

3 hrs 15 mins. I will pay you 25dollars mre. If you culd do it faster

ok, please check back in 30 minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okayy.

thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just a question. Do u even do oracle sql developer? And entity relationahip diagrams

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Case: Parks and Recreation Department Training Database A local Parks and Recreation Department has called you, a database consultant, to create a database to track data about its employees and job assignments. Based upon interviews with the managers and office staff of the department, you find out that the database needs to support these queries and business rules: QUERIES Supported: · Given a specific employee, list the employee’s first and last names, employee ID and the employee's age. · Given a specific training course, by course number, list the location of the course, the type of training course, and the course description. · Given a training course number, list all employee IDs that have successfully taken the course for certification, including the certification date. · Once an employee has taken a course and is certified, he/she is assigned to a job. So given an employee ID, list the assignment location, the date the job was assigned, and the assignment responsibilities for each course number he/she certified in. · Given a training course number, list the most recent date that textbooks have been ordered. Include the number of copies, billed amount, ISBN, and book description. · Given a training course number, list each time textbooks have been order for the course. Include the order date, the billed amount and the ISBN for each order. BUSINESS RULES: · An employee must be certified through a training course before he/she's even assigned to a job (the DBMS should enforce this via Referential Integrity). · Employees may be certified in more than one course. · On any day, an employee could be assigned to more than one certified job. · Also, a certified employee could also be assigned to the same job more than once. · Finally, once an employee is certified in a training course, he/she DOES NOT have to go through the certification process for that course ever again.

Can you do this?

What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In 10 hrs.

My apoloogies. I will not be able to do it in next 10 hours.
Hello Jyotsna, How are you?
If you have other questions, you can post your questions using "For LogicPro Only" at the start of the question, it will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey are you online?

Yes. I am
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can i send you the question and then you cna send me the payment link?

yes, please post your question using "For LogicPro only", it will ensure question comes to me.