Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

The CTO informed you that the board of executives showed great

The CTO informed you that the board of executives showed great interest in building a new network based on the work you did throughout the weeks. They need a proposal to proceed. Provide seven to ten page essay proposing the Systems Architecture for a new network of 500 users where the headquarters are located in Denver, CO with 4 branches located across the 4 US coasts. The type of business is not important and you may feel free to make up one.

1-What type of OS to use along with the file system and why is this architecture is better than others? Will you use the same OS for servers and Desktops? Will your file system of choice provide security?

2-What type of processor types will you choose for the desktops, the servers, and why?

3-Will the system be based cluster architecture for the servers and databases?

4-What type of data backup should the company use, will RAID be used, or is local backups enough?

5-Is there a need for a network to be built for connecting the servers and users, will data go across the WAN or will it stay local to the LAN? What protocols should be used if any?

6-Will you opt to architect the server for high availability? Why yes or no?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - can you let me know how long it needs to be and when it is needed?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 7 pages double spaced, APA format. Can you have it done by this evening or by tomorrow morning?

I can definitely have this with you for around midday EST if that is ok?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that will work Sir.
Ok great!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything going okay?
Yes, will be with you by midday EST

Cheers

Steve
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications