TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

For TheDoctor Only, Im going to have to paste the entire

For TheDoctor Only, I’m going to have to paste the entire assignment for you to see. I explained what each of these principles are polymorphism, inheritance, and encapsulation. I have to give an example based on the information in my paper as a code for each of the mentioned principles. As usual I need two different examples for each principle. The other paper only explains the three principles so any code example can be given as long as it relates to each principle. Thank you, Ricardo

Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 12 months ago.
Hello again Ricardo!

Please do not paste the entire assignment into the thread. Zip up whatever you have in a document and upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Hi

I have uploaded the document.

http://ge.tt/3jItoVr/v/0

Thank you.

I will contact you once this is ready.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

ok thanks

You're welcome
Hello again Ricardo!

Please download the documents here:

Attachment: 2013-09-07_014240_examples.zip

In the zip, you will find two different word files. I put in different examples for each of the three concepts into each file. You can copy each example out of these files and paste them into your paper(s) as needed.

A couple of notes on the paper:

You really should cover inheritance BEFORE covering polymorphism. Inheritance is what makes polymorphism possible and you cannot show an example of polymorphism without first showing an example of inheritance. So I would recommend that you change the order in the paper so that it makes more sense.

Also, your explanation of polymorphism is does not really demonstrate a real understanding of polymorphism and I'm pretty confident your instructor will agree. Let me explain polymorphism to you in a clear fashion so that you can update your paper slightly:

Polymorphism is the ability for a declared object to be instantiated or reinstantiated as any of its descendant children. In this way, an object that is declared as a certain type is able to "morph" into any other type that is descended from it. For instance, an object that is defined in code as an animal type can then be instantiated as a Dog object, a Cat object, a Lion object, or any other object that is descended from the declared type. So it is capable of morphing from one type to another. The entire reason behind this is when the developer does not necessarily know what the exact type of an object is going to be. Let's imagine that there is an interface for a software program running at a zoo. In that program, the user is asked to select which Animal is being worked on (Lion, Tiger, or Bear). When writing the code for the program, there is no way to know what type of animal the Zookeeper is going to select. So we declare the object as just an Animal type. When the program runs, this Animal type object is instantiated as a Lion Object, a Tiger Object, or a Bear object at run-time, even though the object in-code is declares as an Animal. The object morphs into whatever is sub-type is needed when the program is running.

That's polymorphism in a nutshell. I hope that information helps you with your assignment. Your current description of polymorphism is not adequate, if you don't mind me saying so. I know you didn't ask me to comment on your descriptions, but I don't want you to get a poor grade.

In any case, I've provided you with two sets of examples. They are each excellent examples of the topics.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.