Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry

Hello Raj,I previously saw that you submitted a Technical

Hello Raj,
I previously saw that you submitted a Technical Project "Address Book" for java last year to someone I need same project...can you give to me on a lower rate? -to Raj
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent Raj, your requested professional, a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

Thank you for requesting me.
How much are you willing to pay for that?

Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

50$ since you have already done that. Thanks So much Raj

Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
Ok no problem will be providing you code in few days.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need by tomorrow raj, thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just make sure we both are on the same page 2) Technical Project "Address Book"
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points

This assignment contains two (2) parts: Address Book Java Application and User Guide. You must submit both sections for the completion of this assignment.

Part I: Address Book Java Application
Imagine that you have been hired to write an object-oriented Java application (either console or GUI) that works as a fully functional address book.

1. Create an application that:
a. reads the contents of your address book file (CSV format).
b. searches the address book.
c. enters contacts into the address book.
d. deletes contacts from the address.
e. edits contacts of the address book.
f. saves changes (additions, deletions, edits) made to the address book to a file (CSV format).

Part II: User Guide
Along with your application, your submission should include a user guide.

2. Create a user guide that includes:
a. a description of the functionality of your overall address book system.
b. screenshots that will demonstrate how to use your address book system.
c. a technical discussion regarding how each component works.

Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:

• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.

• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.

The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:

• Demonstrate the proper use and application of syntax in the Java programming language.

• Demonstrate the ability to design, compile, implement, test, and debug simple programs in Java.

• Compare and contrast classes and objects in Java.

• Construct classes through systematic procedures.

• Demonstrate the ability to manipulate numbers and character strings in Java.

• Discuss the concepts of inheritance and polymorphism.

• Discuss exception handling and basic file input / output.

• Describe and implement iteration in Java.

• Compare and contrast arrays and array lists in Java.

• Discuss object-oriented design principles.

• Write clearly and concisely about Java programming using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.

Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
Ok no problem i will search and can provide you today in few hrs. If i have the copy of old link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

great man !

Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
Do you need Java Files or NetBean Project?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need both I guess, don't you have the word document where you had part one's codes (java files) and part 2's user guide where it includes snapshots and explanation for the functionality for use of the address book.?

Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
I have all the files with me. Just found them.

Am Uploading them just give me 5 min
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yeahhh <3 u !

Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.
Please download the Project of Address Book from the link below:

The complete project in Netbean which I have compressed together(Address can be downloaded from the link below:

Project Files to be Used can be downloaded from the link below along with the CSV File:

User Manual in MS Word(User Manual.doc) can be downloaded from the link below:

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Expert:  Raj replied 2 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hey raj thanks for your help, I payed you 100$ therefore i will asking for a partila refund for 50$ ok...also If I sumbit the in the submission area than everything is going to be ok or do I need to anything myself? I noticed all the other files from media fire are the same as already included in the zip folder. Thank You