Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

The Chocolate Delights Candy Company needs to add the following

The Chocolate Delights Candy Company needs to add the following functionality to its cash register: When a customer is checking out, the cash register needs to store the required data pertaining to each item the customer is buying. This data includes the item name, the price per pound, and the number of pounds of that item being purchased. This should be stored in three (3) arrays (one (1) for the item name, one (1) for the price per pound, and one (1) for the number of pounds being purchased) with corresponding index values. For example, index value 3, when applied to the “itemName” array, would give as the name of the third item that the customer is buying. That same index value of 3, when applied to the “ pricePerPound” array, would give us the price per pound of that same third item that the customer is buying. When that last item in the purchase has been saved to the array, an itemized receipt is printed which shows the relevant data (name, price, and amount purchased) of each item, the subtotal price for each item (which is calculated as price per pound times the number of pounds), and the grand total purchase amount of all items. Use Visual Logic to create the data flow diagrams needed in order to develop the design documents for an interactive event-driven program to solve the above scenario that includes at least:
Three (3) arrays
One (1) loop
One (1) and / or conditional statement that covers decision making to include true and false parts of an if statement.
Hi There,

I will be helping you with the solution.
By when do you need the Solution file?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no later than Saturday.

If you can stay online I can provide you solution in next 30- 45 min.
Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok that will not be a problem, please include the psuedocode, and give the answer in power point if possible.

So you need a Visual Logic Diagram(Flowchart), a Pseudocode and What in PowerPoint?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would prefer the flow chart created in power point if possible rather than visual logic. I am not familiar with Visual Logic, it would be easier for me to manipulate it in power point if necessary.

Instead of Visual Logic If I give you flowchart in MS Word than will that be fine with you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that will work just fine, thank you.

You Are Welcome.

I am working on it now... and will keep you updated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, i will remain online till the you are completed.

I have created the Flowchart in Visual Logic and have copied it into Word along with the Output the code Generates in Visual logic.
Also Just below Output I have written the Pseudocode for the Flowchart.

Please download the MS Word file containing the solution from the link below:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Thank You and Have a Good Day.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried to download the file and received the 404 error code.

Ok I have uploaded a new link.

Please use the link below to download it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2va0f90a68r5ylj

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok this will be acceptable, i truly appreciate it.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Raj to want to verify that the transaction went thru, and that payment was met?

Yes it went through and payment was done.