ehabtutor
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
13535664

I need this app done by Saturday night 9:00pm (CST).Does

I need this app done by Saturday night 9:00pm (CST).
Does anyone have this coding project already done?

REQUIREMENTS for program using vb.net

Application title: U.S. Largest Cities Windows Application

Purpose: The Windows application opens a text file with the populations of the 10 largest cities in the United States. The user selects a city and displays the population for next five years with a projected 3% growth per year. A menu selection also can show the top 10 cities and their present populations on a second Windows Form object.
Program in a Windows application, a user can view the expected 3% population growth for the next five years for any of the 10 largest cities in the United States.

Procedures:
1. The user views a Windows application that contains a title, graphic, and a ComboBox object filled with the 10 largest cities in the United States. The ComboBox object is filled from a text file named cities.txt that is opened and read by the application from the USB drive (drive E:). The text file contains each city name with the present population.
2. After the user selects the city from the ComboBox object, a ListBox object displays the next five years of projected population based on a 3% growth for each year for the selected city.
3. A File menu also displays the Display Present Population, Clear, and Exit menu items. When the user selects the Display Present Population menu item, a second Windows Form object opens and displays the current 10 largest cities and their populations.
Conditions:
The user must select one city from the ComboBox object before the population of that city is displayed.
Notes and Comments:
1. The pictures shown on the form should be selected from graphics available on the Web.
2. The second Form object displays a Return to Application button to reopen the initial Form
Cities.txt contents here:
New York City (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Los Angeles (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Chicago (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Houston (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Philadelphia (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Phoenix (NNN) NNN-NNNN
San Diego (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Dallas (NNN) NNN-NNNN
San Antonio (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Detroit
925051

USE CASE DEFINITION
1. User selects the city to display the expected 3% population growth.
2. User selects the Display Present Population menu item to open a second form to display the 10 largest cities and their populations.
3. User selects the Clear menu item to clear the form.
4. User selects the Exit menu item to exit the application.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just answer.
My Name isXXXXX and i will be assisting you today.

I will assist you on this.

In what version of visual studio is this needed?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

v10

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
ok great.

Are you willing to add a bonus if i can finish it and send it to you tomorrow?

Also do you have the full document with screenshots for the application?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps. I do have another assignment for you. If interested I would grant it directly to you.

Application title: Final Averages for Semester

Purpose:

This Windows application allows an instructor to enter 10 project scores from a course for a semester to compute one student’s average. The application displays the final average for the semester with the two lowest scores removed from the average. The eight grades in sorted order and final average are written to a text file named grades.txt stored on a USB drive (drive E:).

Program In a Windows application, the average of a student’s grade is computed with the lowest two project scores dropped. The results are written to a text file.

1. The user views a Windows application that displays a title,a picture of a grade book, Processing, and an InputBox function, which requests the 10 project grades.

2. The program displays the final average for the semester with the two lowest scores dropped.

3. The program saves the sorted eight grades and the final average to a text file named grades.txt stored on the USB drive (drive E:).

Notes / restrictions:

1. The project grades should be between 0 and 100.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Sure i will do it.

but please add it to a separate question and begin it with "To Ehab Tutor Only"

Also if you can put the full question the old and the new one in a word document and go to www.ge.tt and upload the files there. then copy the url in the address bar and paste it here so i can get the file.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/1RbqsDr/0/blob?download

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Ok

got the file with the two projects.

for the second project, Is there a screenshot?

Also i won't be able to do the 2 projects for the listed price.

You can either add a new question or else add the same amount as a bonus after you receive the projects

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no screencap for second projects.

provide me with quote for both projects.

thanks

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
I will finish the first project tomorrow and send it to you and after you rate my answer and get the first project.

I will send you the second project and you add the same amount allocated for the question (34$) as bonus.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sounds good to me thanks

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Great.

I will start on the first one. I will try to send them both to you ASAP so if you have any comments on any of them, i can amend them and send them back to you for review before submission date.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sounds good to me. thanksXXX@XXXXXX.XXX if you want - looking forward to many more projects with you ehabtutor.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

It would be my pleasure to always help you.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey ehabtutor, I can't figure out how I can pay you?
I see no links for me to send you $.

Where are the links? guess maybe it's under "My Account"

Will check there now.

???

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

I didn't send you an answer yet.

That's why you can't find a payment button.

When i send you the project what you need to do is use the stars icons to leave me a positive rating. by this way only i get paid.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, I understand. I am new to this system. Am sending you some code and a screen cap I found for the grade assignment. http://ge.tt/api/1/files/4lg7SPr/0/blob?download

thanks for all of your help.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Great this will be of great help.

Thanks for the addition.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok cool. Whatever I can do to help you out I will do. For example, I have found the image they used in that DOC - http://theeducatorsroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2febb.png

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry.

I will send you the 2 projects tonight so you can revise them before your deadline and come back to me with any questions.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

very cool. I won't worry. We should be well ahead of schedule. I appreciate that ehab tutor.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome.

regards,
ehab tutor
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

I am done with the first project

You can download it here: http://wikisend.com/download/191984/Population.zip

Check it and let me know if you need any further help on it.

After you check it please leave me a positive feedback using the stars or faces.

I will try to finish the other one shortly and when i send it to you. you can add the appropriate bonus as agreed.

regards,
ehab tutor
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience: Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried to rate you and exit and got this message in browser:

Access Denied

Sorry, you don't have permission to view this page.

using Mozilla firefox latest version.

Will try to duplicate it using IE.

also this code was modified a little:

Private Sub cmboCities_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmbCities.SelectedIndexChanged
Dim pop As Integer = 0
lstResult.Items.Clear() ' this was added to eliminate multiple redundant values from being displayed esults

without this addition multiple values are being returned in lstResult sometimes 5-7 levels of the 5 years data

also the clear function will work on first attempt but after that 2 clicks are required to clear if user chooses more than 1 city to display. I can't seem to fix that now but that's not a big deal to me. I am certain I will be good enough.

Thanks for all of your help.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the accept.

For the second question, what is the deadline?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

same deadline, if possible
(otherwise no later than Sunday afternoon 8th of Sept. 2013 @ 1:00 pm CST). I thought you were aware of that. Sorry.

Have your received your money and bonus for the population code?

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/2rKoxbr/0/blob?download

Since JA has refunded my money from other project. How can I get you the other money? As a bonus, right?

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

Yes i recieved the payment and the bonus as well.

ok i will send it to you tomorrow, I thought the deadline was for the first project only.

As for the payment i don't really remember if you can add an additional bonus to the same question.

you can send an email toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and ask them. If this is possible then you can tell them to add a bonus of x amount to the question.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi ehabtutor.

Thanks for all of your help. Code was good enough on last project, made a few small changes that fixed a few things.

Anyway, perhaps I can make a dummy project? How can I send this question to YOU ONLY? You could then accept dummy project. This project would be for $25 and a $5 bonus - else we can make it for a straight $30 - it's all the same really,. What do you think? Would this work? I think it should work. Tongue Out I think I will try it to see. Please send info so I can send YOU ONLY the link to dummy project.

thanks

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

This is a new third project or are you referring to the second project?

To send me a question for me only. Begin the question with "To Ehab Tutor Only" this will notify other experts that it is addressed for me only.

As for the price for the question, i am not allowed to discuss question prices so it is up to you. However a Bonus means a lot for me. so I would appreciate it if you have the bonus part the bigger.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi ehabtutor.

Sorry. Yes, I was referring to the second project.

I am understanding how this JA system works now.

I think all will be well. I will take care of you after church.

Hopefully by then I can send you the rest of your money.

I think there's a way for me to add bonus when I rate.

It's then I can plug in any amount I want.

I'm thinking $30 now. That should be good for you.

I appreciate all of your help.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
yeah when i send you the project a 30$ bonus would be highly appreciated.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

consider it done my friend.Embarassed

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Thank.

I am working on the second project

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. All will be good I think.

Note: If I get it sent before 4:00pm I can pay you then. If it's later than that then there will be many hours before I can pay you. I will be in church from 4:30-9:00pm(CST). Afterwards, when I get back home, I can pay you then.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

I will send it before 4:00 p.m.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YOU are the man ehabtutor!

very cool Cool

thanks

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ehabtutor, MBA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi ehabtutor,

You are a little ahead of schedule and have earned a reward.

Have you received your money yet?

Is all to your satisfaction?

I haven't looked at your code yet.

I really don't like JA payment system (design could be better) - but I guess it's good enough. I wish there were more options.

Thanks for all of your help.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much. I have indeed received the payment.

I will be waiting for your next project.

To send it exclusively to me. Start your question with "To Ehab Tutor Only"

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Ehab Tutor. I am glad you have received the payment well. I also look forward to next project. I will send it exclusively to you as per your instructions. Feel free to also email me directly maximpetrov9<at>gmail<dot>com

I wish I could give you more notice - unfortunately we are given only a few days of notice. For example tomorrow starts another week and the assignments are due 5-6 days later.

I appreciate all of your help.

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.

No problem a 5-6 Day Notice is perfect.

I will make sure to send it earlier than the deadline so you can easily review it.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a new project for you if you are interested.

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/9Mbddnr/0/blob?download

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
Hi something is wrong with the link above.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well, let's this one instead...http://ge.tt/api/1/files/2Dphdnr/0/blob?download

Expert:  ehabtutor replied 1 year ago.
ok got it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok cool. Thanks.