Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

I believe you answered this question once before but I can

I believe you answered this question once before but I can not access the answer so here is the question again:

A department store plans to upgrade its IT infrastructure to support a new order-processing application with rich features. The store currently uses eight stand-alone computers when customers check out. The specifications of these computers are:

Quad core processors
Minimum of one terabyte hard drives
Minimum of 5 GB RAM
Windows XP, Linux, or Mac OSX

The management of the store wants to upgrade four of the computers and use them to process client orders. The initial study done by the management reveals that the computers will perform the following tasks:

Run an order-processing application that requires a multiprocessing operating system. The application will take orders from customers over the Internet, process the orders, and create invoices.
Communicate with customers using e-mail to resolve customer queries.
Store customer data on the local computer. The store will use this data to promote new products.

The department store needs you to upgrade the four computers. Find the necessary equipment from online vendors to upgrade the computers

Alex : Hi. I will try to locate this for you this evening.
Alex : Thanks, Alex

That sounds good, Alex. Look forward in working with you later.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you there Alex?

Yes. Checking email. I'm usually online around 8:30 CST. What can I help with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there
I am online currently until about 9:00 PM CST.