Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.

I would need that by Friday. VA BBS 2 1. What are the

I would need that by Friday.

1. What are the pros and cons for the victim who decides to bring criminal charges against his or her perpetrator?
2. What are the pros and cons for the victim who decides to sue his or her perpetrator in a civil action?
3. If you work as a victim advocate, what are the most common reactions or responses to victimization that you have seen? If you do not work as a victim advocate yet, what responses to victimization do you predict would be the most prevalent?
Good morning,

I would be happy to assist you with the information that you need. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order for me to best assist you, please let me know if you require a specific length answer for your questions, (i.e. word count or page count).

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thank you kindly,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out to me. There is no length requirment. The asnwer should be detailed enough to give a complete answer to the question. So whatever you feel should be a part of the answer will be good to have in there

Thank you for getting back to me. I would be able to have this written and posted for you later this afternoon.Smile

Talk to you soon,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

let me know if you need anything from my side. I dont need it before Firday, so there is no hury!

Kind regards,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will be able to have this completed and posted for you this afternoon (Wednesday)Smile

I just wanted you to know that I am in the process of finishing your information and you will have it shortly.Smile

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Muriel,

I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the bonus, most appreciated. I hope I get the chance to work with you on future assignments.

Thank you kindly,
Lisa L. Kawecki