Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Also, please post the full assignment details. Thank you!
hello my name isXXXXX do you have a website that I can scan my homework to you.
I can not upload the files it hard I try what you told me to do but I can not do it.
I don't know how to do that copy and paste it want let me do it.
Last time I type here It did not go through. I need help.
1. In the opening scene of The Shakespeare Stealer, which two characters are involved in a conflict?a. Falconer and Bright
b. Widge and Falconer
c. Widge and Bright
d. Widge and Bass
2.In Romeo and Juliet, at the end of Act III, what does Juliet decide to do?
a. plead with the Prince to lift Romeo's decree of banishment
b. tell her parents the truth about her marriage
c. send a message to Romeo telling him it is not safe to remain in Verona
d. visit Friar Lawrence to seek his advice
3. Which of the following facts that we have learned about Friar Lawrence earlier in the play, Romeo and Juliet, takes on new, important meaning in Act IV?
a. He is a blood relative of Prince Escalus.
b. He conducted the funeral service for Tybalt.
c. He is a Franciscan friar.
d. He is an expert on the uses of herbs and plants
4.In The Importance of Being Earnest, what is the relationship of Lady Bracknell to Gwendolen?
5.In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who is the queen of the fairies?
6. Which of the following best describes the character of Simon Bass in The Shakespeare Stealer?
a. inconsiderate and selfish
b. clever and a bit dishonest
c. light- hearted and amusing
d. dreamy and idealistic
7. Based on his portrayal in the first scene of The Shakespeare Stealer, what kind of a person is Bright?
a. mild-mannered and shy
b. gruff but kind
c. odd and greedy
d. modest and calm
8. Which of the following is a technique of satire used by Wilde in The Importance of Being Earnest?
a. giving information about his characters in a direct, straightforward way.
b. ridiculously exaggerating the importance people such as Gwendolen place on a name
c. letting readers draw their own conclusion
I need help with my homework
Can I type here for my question.
Hello I am try to found out how can I type my question for you I went on the website it did not do anything so what I need to do.