John, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors Degree
27270878

Create a diagram using Visio, to illustrate the conceptual

Create a diagram using Visio, to illustrate the conceptual data feeds into and out of the data warehouse.
Category: Homework
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

thanks for your question

if you have any more details , please send it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Your database has been a hit. You have been called back to the customer’s headquarters and they want a detailed report and plan of how to convert the mass amounts of data into profitable information. They have heard of data warehouses and data mining, but they want you to provide an executive overview and a plan with specifics on how they will take their environment to the next level with the implementation of a data warehouse and data mining infrastructure.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

only this information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Provide an executive overview that addresses the following:
a. Explain the benefits and current trends of data warehousing and data mining.
b. Provide two (2) examples of quality companies successfully using a data warehouse to support your answer.
c. Outline the architecture, models, and views used in the data warehouse.
2. Discuss optimization techniques specific to data warehousing and data mining.
3. Assume that the company has accumulated 20TB of data and that 20% per year growth is expected in the size of the Data Warehouse. Recommend a solution for this scenario with respect to software, hardware, and network requirements.
4. Create a diagram using Visio, Microsoft Paint, or other graphical creation utility of your choosing to illustrate the conceptual data feeds into and out of the data warehouse. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
hi

ok when is due this
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John, Engineer
Experience: Bachelors Degree