ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Write an algorithm to compute the volume of water in cubic

Write an algorithm to compute the volume of water in cubic feet, flowing through a pipe of diameter d in feet, with a velocity of v feet per second. The formula to compute the volume flow rate per second is given by:
R=d/2, area=pi time r squared, volume=area time v
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this, and in what programming language is this to be completed?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tuesday, in C.

Just to make certain, that is C, not C++ or C#?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am going to say just C, the assignment was not specific, and the entire course is programming in C.

Hello again William

If the course is programming in C, then it should be in C. C++ is a subsequent language and C# XXXXX XXXXX .NET variation of C. Unless explicitly told to do so, then you shouldn't use either of those. I just wanted to make certain because I do not work with the C programming language. I can do work in C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, PHP, JSP, ASP, ActionScript, ColdFusion, HTML, CSS, databases, and many other technologies. But not standard C, unfortunately. If you have questions in the future, please do not hesitate to request me again. I truly do appreciate it.

For this question, I will go ahead and opt out for other professionals to review. When I opt out, your question will automatically be opened to all other professionals. You do not need to do anything. You will be notified once another professional wishes to assist.

Thank you again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX is this needed ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

By Tuesday.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML