Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Reference Textbook Criminal Courts Authors (Champion, Hartley,

Reference Textbook
Criminal Courts Authors (Champion, Hartley, Rabe 2012)
ISBN 10: 1-256-766618-6
What are the main forms of sentencing schemes in the United States? Summarize each form of sentencing. Which do you consider the most effective and why?

Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

the other essay question is below.

What is the meaning of three-strikes-and-you're-out? What are some of the problems associated with this legislation? Are you in favor of or against the three-strikes-and-you're out legislation, and has it proven to be effective? Why or why not?

Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations
.

Since I have no access to your textbook, can I use just other references for this?

When do you need the answers please?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you can. Please just list the references you use and I will add in my textbook chapters

Ok, thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.