LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

1. (TCO 4) Suppose class Child is derived from class Parent

1. (TCO 4) Suppose class Child is derived from class Parent which in turn is derived from class GrandParent. The class child is a _____ of GrandParent? (Points : 5)
Successor
Forebearer
Ancestor
Descendant

2. (TCO 6) What is polymorphism? (Points : 5)
An advanced form of inheritance
A single usefulness for program specificity
One interface may be associated with many implementations
Data hiding

3. (TCO 4) Which of the following is not a good example of a hierarchy that could be modeled with inheritance? (Points : 5)
Airplanes
Geometric shapes
Animals
Prime numbers

4. (TCO 8) Data/information hiding and encapsulation improves construction and maintenance because: (Points : 5)
Programs become more self-documenting.
Procedural programming practices are supported.
Adding additional details is isolated to a single class.
All of the above
None of the above

5. (TCO 8) What are some of the characteristics of “self-documenting” code? (Points : 5)
Detailed comments, addressing all aspects of the code
Deep levels of nesting to ensure all situations are addressed
Straightforward algorithms
All of the above
None of the above

6. (TCO 9) Which of the following allow a programmer to reduce the complexity of an object-oriented program? (Points : 5)
Create each class in a separate file
Combine multiple classes in a same file to allow easy access
Using one file to combine all the code to allow easy access
None of the above

7. (TCO 2) Given a private attribute called favoriteColor, which of the following are proper implementations for a getter and a setter? (Points : 5)
int GetFavoriteColor(){return favoriteColor;}, int SetFavoriteColor(int favoriteColor){return favoriteColor;}
void GetFavoriteColor (){return favoriteColor;}, void SetFavoriteColor (int favoriteColor){this.favoriteColor = favoriteColor;}
string GetFavoriteColor (){return favoriteColor;}, void SetFavoriteColor (string favoriteColor){this.favoriteColor = favoriteColor;}
string GetFavoriteColor (){this.favoriteColor = favoriteColor;}, void SetFavoriteColor (string favoriteColor){return favoriteColor;}

8. (TCO 7) Which of the following declares an abstract method in an abstract class? (Points : 5)
public void Drive() {}
public abstract void Drive() {}
public abstract Drive();
public abstract void Drive();

9. (TCO 1) Assuming a class definition of a Cat that has a default constructor and constructor that accepts three string arguments, and the appropriate properties defined, how many objects are created in the code below?
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Cat newCatObject;
Cat newCat = new Cat("Cat", "Lucy", "Persian");

newCatObject = newCat;
newCatObject.CatName = newCat.CatName;
}
(Points : 5)
2
4
3
1

10. (TCO 8) Briefly describe which elements of a class are named using Camel case rules, and what are the best practices regarding the naming of these elements. (Points : 18)

11. (TCO 2) Does Encapsulation imply Data/Information Hiding in object-oriented programming? Why or why not? (Points : 18)

12. (TCO 2) Given the following program description,

- identify the required classes/objects necessary to achieve the program requirements;

- briefly describe any relationships that might exist between your classes; and

- briefly describe the overall hierarchy of your proposed classes.

Program Description - You have been asked to create a program designed to keep track of students enrolled at a certain college. The program must keep track of all students and the department they belong to. A single department can contain any number of students and every student should have a unique id to differentiate them from all the other students. (Points : 18)

13. (TCO 7) Briefly describe what an Interface is and how it can be used in an object-oriented program. Provide example pseudocode showing how an IPerson Interface might be constructed. (Points : 18)

1.
(TCO 2) Keeping in mind all object-oriented programming best practices, create a class for a Desk, with the following specifications:

1) Specify two data members

2) Default Constructor

3) Overloaded Constructor which takes both data member values as input.

4) Generate a unique identification number for each object instantiated from this class. Use a static data member to keep track of the identification number last assigned to an object so that duplications will not occur. Code the necessary portion of the class definition so as to support this requirement.

5) Show a statement which instantiates an object of this class using the overloaded constructor.

You do not need to provide any accessor/mutator methods or other met
got it.
Thank you for asking me
you forget to put "For Logicpro" :)
I will provide the answer ASAP
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks sorry. Ran out of space to write.

ok. Please wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hows it coming along?

Working on essays. These are taking time. Please wait.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Nick, How are you?
If you have other questions, You can ask me using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

I would be happy to help you.