Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Robo control using eclipse

Robo control using eclipse
Category: Homework
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Hi There,

I will be helping you with the requirement.
Can you please provide more information on the requirement?

Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

hi,

i have uploaded it here http://wikisend.com/download/363266/Robot.rar

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Sorry Its out of my Expertise so I am opting out for other experts to help you with the requirement.

Have a Good Day
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

alright, thanks anyway

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

sorry but, do i have to ask a new question again or wait?

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Are you trying to implement the project as a console version or the GUI Version?

If you are trying the console version than I can help you but GUI version is above my expertise.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

actually it's console version,

I have done the 1st and 2nd part, and left the last part which i have no idea even thou it's almost similar with the two

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Ok Let me check.
By 1st and 2nd Part you mean than you have implemented STAGE A and B already?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

not likely, I only left the 2nd and the 3rd block for the part B. I have tried part C halfway but I can't make the robo arm to put the block on random place..

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Ok let me see what I can do.
When is the deadline for the project?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

12 more hours,

but it's ok if's late..

i will wait patiently

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
No Problem I am working on the Assignment and will let you know the progress.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thank you so much

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
You are Welcome.

I went through your code and no mechanism is implemented for CASE A or B.

Can you please provide me the latest version of code you have containing the Case A and B code in it?

Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

alright,

Attachment: 2013-09-01_030235_ass2.zip

, here we go, but i don't know if it's correct or not

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
No Problem I will go through it and do the necessary changes if required.
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
UPDATE:

I am almost done with the code.
Will be providing Solution in next 15 min. approx
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thank you so much again

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
You are welcome.

Also to request for me in any programming help in future just begin your question with TO RAJ followed by the question.

Have a Good Day
Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
One thing I forgot to do in code can you do that on your side?

Remove the function call from comment mode for CASE B and CASE C in main function.
That slipped off my mind.

Sorry about that
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

alright

Expert:  Raj replied 11 months ago.
Its like when you will open the code in the first function of class , function call for CASE A is open and for CASE B and C are placed as comment. You just have to remove // for both the cases present below A and code is ready.

Have a Good Day.