judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

hi can you help with this question please. CASE STUDY: CHRIS

Customer Question

hi can you help with this question please.

CASE STUDY: CHRIS DOUBLE
Chris is a high school student and is eager to gain some muscle mass. He eats a diet that consists primarily of processed foods (fast food, cafeteria, etc.). Chris is anxious to get stronger so that he can go out for the wrestling team.
CLIENT CALCULATIONS
1. Using the information above, calculate the client’s BMI
2. Calculate the client’s BMR.
3. Calculate the client’s target heart rate at 60% and 80% using the Karvonen formula.
ASSESSMENT, TRAINING, AND NUTRITIONAL STRATEGY
Using the information above, address points 4– 6. Use the provided pages for your answers.
4. Discuss fitness tests or methods of evaluation that should be used to assess the client, providing rationale for your recommendations. Be sure to address the specific conditions presented by your client.
5. Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12-week periodized training pro- gram, including specific sets, repetitions and exercises, utilizing an integrated approach. (If you find it helpful, use the provided charts on the following pages to detail your periodization program.)
6. Discuss nutritional strategies and supplement recommendations with a rationale fo
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey52 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I will be happy to help if I can. When is this due?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need it for Monday I have seen online that you have already answered this question for some one before?

Yes, I have researched and answered this question. However your answer will be original and not a copy of the other one.

Monday is fine for this. If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that's great judy thankyou so much:) im in Ireland is ther any chance you would have it for me tomorrow? so I can look over it and type out

I'll do my best, XXXXX XXXXX have two projects ahead of you (at least). When I send it, it will be in Word (97-2003) format so you just need to rewrite on the page.

I don't know the time difference. Mostly I work late at night over here, so don't give up. I'll do my best.

Judy

Just for reference, it is 3:42 p.m. here. How many hours difference do we have? Don't worry if you don't know, I was just wondering.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's 20.50 pm here:)
Ok, got it, nearly 9 p.m. so we have a 6 hour difference, and you are ahead of my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea so when will you have it for me judy:) I got a message there saying that use will not be answering my questions as its homework , I just wrote homework as im doin work at home it more study , will there be a problem?
I'm sorry, I don't know what message that was and what it means. Did you send your question to pearl.com or to justanswer.com?

I will check to see what that message means. As far as I know we are good to go.

I cannot promise anything earlier than Saturday evening 10 p.m. my time which would be Sunday, 4 a.m. your time.

I will keep you advised. I have to complete assignments as they come in.

judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok judy as long as I receive it tomorrow thanks very much my emailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX just making sure you have it:)
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX are not allowed to use emails.

Did you apply to pearl.com or justanswer.com

I would really like to know what that message meant.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I applied to justanswer only but the email was not about this question just cause I paid 43 pound for this it said I had a 7 day free trial and could ask more questions I asked a question about a chiropractor to a different girl she told me that she was sorting it and told me that she near had it complete, I then got an email saying it had been locked and my free subscription was cancelled , and that I could ask the question again only in a paid question. I feel cheated by this and I'm
Very annoyed the girl had it near completed ;(
Okay, I understand a little better now. Our section of justanswer does not accept subscriber questions. (I don't know why). I will send a note to customer services to see if they can break up your subscription payment to include homework questions.

We want you to get your questions answered, but they have some internal accounting procedures that decide how the money gets divided up.

I will check and see what I can find out.

Right now, you are covered for this question to me. Hopefully we can figure out how to get your answer from the chiropractor too!

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks judy hopefully can get other question sorted the girl was near finished she even phoned a chiropractor today etc that her father used she told me would have in complete in few min then it was blocked
I sent the problem to my problem solvers, and should hear back from them in a couple of hours.

The person who is answering your other question will not throw it away. When we get the money sorted, she will still be able to answer you.

Here is hoping it all works out.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks judy great help I will await ure response, thankyou:)
I notified my supervisors and they have notified customer service who should be contacting you with all the explanations you need. Thanks for being so understanding. If you still don't understand, let me know and I will contact them again. They are always really good with explanations.

Anyway, we are good and I'll get to your answer as soon as I can. Hopefully less than 24 hours.

Judy
Hello, you didn't send the measurements. If they are the same as others, let me know.

I have

Age is 14, gender is male, resting heart rate is 70 bpm, height is 5'10", weight is 120 pounds, body fat is 11%

Just wanted to check to be sure they were the same.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi judy yea there the same , cheers
Okay, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay jude cheers
:)

Just so you know and don’t think I am being rude, justanswer has the policy that each time you respond to me, even it if is a smiley face, I must respond to you or I cannot do anything else for other customers until I have answered you. I may just send a smiley face with no other words as it is the fastest way to respond.

Just to keep you posted, I'm working on the project before yours, so it will be another couple of hours before I can get to yours. I have the basics completed, but the longer parts are waiting to be done.

If this is confusing, please let me know. Anyway, you should have your answer today sometime (my time!). no need to reply to this.

Judy

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi judy thanks very much , great work, will I be able to get that another question done for chripractor or I will pay for it if need be

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks Judy that's great will I be able to get the answer to my question about chiropractor

Has customer service contacted you? I can send another request to them if they haven't.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they haven't got back to me judy😔
you can email them at support@justanswer.com

They should be able to assist you.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question for you, but they should be able to help.

Thanks for accepting my answer. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope to hear from you again with a new question.

Judy