TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

I have web design class questions. Need expert in (DreamWeaver,

I have web design class questions. Need expert in (DreamWeaver, HTML, CSS, CSS3/XHTML). This will be a worksheet of questions, answer will be in paragraph style. Also some multiple choice questions. Need this done in next 2/3 hours.
Hello and thank you for your question.

Please provide the questions. If you would like to upload a document, please upload it to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I will post questions in a minute

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok here are questions, decent paragraph size answers, please try and keep content original.

1. (TCO 4) What are the three ways that you can combine CSS style rules with HTML code? Describe each method, along with an example of using the method. (Points : 18)

2. (TCO 4) Describe how CSS determines style rule precedence. What does the !important declaration allow users to do? (Points : 18)

3. (TCO 3) Using custom font creates a problem for most users on the Web. What is the problem, and what solutions are there for the problem? (Points : 18)

4. (TCO 2) In your own words, describe three types of site navigation structures. When might each method of organizing the site be used? (Points : 18)

5. (TCO 1) Discuss how the target audience influences design. Give examples of how design might differ for different audiences. (Points : 18)

6. (TCO 9) Discuss the perceivability requirement of the WCAG 2.0 guidelines. Give examples. (Points : 18)

7. (TCO 6) What is a regular expression? What would be a good regular expression for matching a telephone number? (Points : 18)

8. (TCO 8) List the six basic rules needed to create syntactically correct HTML5 code, and briefly describe each one. (Points : 18)

9. (TCO 7) In your own words, explain what JavaScript is and what it might be used for. (Points : 18)

10. (TCO 5) CSS3 rules allow you to create some graphic-looking constructs on your page. List three and tell why you think that this is a better method than creating graphics and placing them on the page. (Points : 18)
Hello again!

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok please finish in next 2 hrs

I will.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great job, everything looks great.

I am very happy that you like it and that I was able to help you. Please remember to rate my answer and have a wonderful day!