Thank you so much Bizhelp but I couldn't ask my full questions cuz i ran out of characters can you please answer these few more?
3. (TCO 3, 7) Which of the following is an example of serial monogamy? (Points : 5)
Dave is married to Sheila, but they get divorced and he then marries Marlene. After they get divorced, he marries Janet, and when she dies, he marries Lorraine.
Maria is married to Juan. Juan dies and Maria marries Carlos.
Steve shares an apartment with Bonnie for five years, while also dating Joan and Karen.
both A and B
4. (TCO 5) Sociologists argue that this, which refers to the physical separation of groups of people, directly limits people's economic opportunity: (Points : 5)
5. (TCO 8, 9) Social movements: (Points : 5)
have had a dramatic impact on history and social change in many nations.
contribute to the formation of public opinion.
are increasingly taking on an international dimension.
All of the above
6. (TCO 5, 6) In sociological terms, members of a minority group: (Points : 5)
experience unequal treatment.
are outnumbered by the dominant group.
speak a different language than the dominant group.
are members of a different religious group than the dominant group.
7. (TCO 5, 6) A Colombian woman and an Italian man, working together as members of a construction crew, overcome their initial prejudices and come to appreciate each other's talents and strengths. This is an example of: (Points : 5)
the self-fulfilling prophecy.
the contact hypothesis.
8. (TCO 3) A woman works as a college professor teaching applied sociology for 25 years and decides to retire and work full-time as a marriage and family therapist. This is an illustration of which type of social mobility? (Points : 5)
9. (TCO 3) Which of the following did Max Weber suggests were key components of stratification? (Points : 5)
Conformity, deviance, and social control
Class, caste, and age
Class, prestige, and esteem
Class, status, and power
10. (TCO 3) Which theorist argued that the degree of social and economic inequality in contemporary society far exceeds what is needed to provide for goods and services? (Points : 5)
Gerhard Lenski, Jr.
11. (TCO 3, 7) Which sociological perspective would suggest that teaching of creationism and social integration of sacred and profane traditions helps to transmit the dominant culture and encourage social cohesion? (Points : 5)
12. (TCO 2) The statement, "Working mothers are more likely to have delinquent children than are mothers who do not work outside the home," is an example of: (Points : 5)
an independent variable.
13. (TCO 2) Continuing dependence of former colonies on foreign countries refers to: (Points : 5)
14. (TCO 8, 9) This approach to health and illness focuses on inequities in access to and delivery of healthcare. (Points : 5)
15. (TCO 4) According to this theory, our connection to other members of society leads us to conform to society's norms and rules. (Points : 5)
Social disorganization theory