Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Use a two-stage transposition technique to encrypt the following

Use a two-stage transposition technique to encrypt the following message using the key "Decrypt". Ignore the comma and the period in the message.Message: "The Transposition cipher technique works by permuting the letters of the plaintext. It is not very secure, but it is great for learning about cryptography."In a 3–4 page summary, discuss the following:Is it possible to decrypt the message with a different key? Justify your answer.Do you agree with the statement of the message? Why or why not? Give at least two examples that support your view.
Hi there,

Thank you for requesting me.
By when do you need the solution?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have answered this questions before already a year ago I was wondering if you still have the answer I need the answer by Sunday.

Do you have the link to the Question on which I provided the solution 1 year back.
Because I will have to check whether i have that file with me or not.

Thank you

I am very sorry to say but I don't have that file with me anymore so I will have to work on the Question again.

To work on the Question I will have to Underprice the Question because for the price you are offering its not feasable to work for that amount based of requirement.

So if you want me to continue and prepare the solution for the Question let me know and the Solution will cost $50 instead of $22(Present cost) So is it fine with you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't have 50$ but is there a way you can just tell me how to break the code myself?

Yes for $22 I can defenately help you with the process to be followed.

Give me 10 min and I will post the method to be done here.
Below are the Steps to be followed along with I have provided you the Permutation value for the key to be used:

STEP 1 :
Find the Permutation value for the Given KEY which in your case is "Decrypt" So represent it in the order of Occurrance.
For Key "Decrypt" the Permutation Value will be "2315746"

STEP 2 : Than Create a Table with Column Numbers as Key Values i.e. 2,3,1,5,7,4, and 6.
Than Arrange your text to be encripted in horizontal way and populate the Table.

STEP 3 : Now Once Table is ready rearrange the columns to read in order i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

STEP 4 : Phase 1 is Done.

STEP 5 : Now Take Input of Phase 1 and rename the columns with key value i.e. 2,3,1,5,7,4, and 6.

STEP 6 : Again rearrange the columns to read in order i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

STEP 7 : Now Start reading the Entries in Horizontal format i.e. 1st row followed by 2nd row, and so on and you have this as Encripted Message using Two Stage Transposition Technique.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't understand that still my question is what do I do with the actual message. I have a message and a key that I gave you and you used the wrong key the key is:(NNN) NNN-NNNNand the message is : THE TRANSPOSITION CIPHER TECHNIQUE WORKS BY THE LETTERS OF THE PLAINTEXT. IT IS NOT VERY SECURE, BUT IT IS GREAT FOR LEARNING ABOUT CRYPTOGRAPHY.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have been hired by a local company to consult with its security staff on encryption techniques. The staff has not been formally trained, so you will be demonstrating the principles of encryption through some simple exercises.

Use a 2-stage transposition technique to encrypt a message. The following information is what is needed to do this encryption:

• Key: “2314746”

• Message: The transposition cipher technique works by permuting the letters of the plaintext. It is not very secure, but it is great for learning about cryptography (ignore the comma and the period in the message).

In a 2–3-page paper, demonstrate this encryption and how you arrived at your answer.

In addition, answer the following questions:

• Is it possible to decrypt the message with a different key? Justify your answer.

• Do you agree with the statement of the message? Provide examples to support your view.

Be sure to reference all sources using APA format.

There was no need to RATE rather you could have asked for more Queries before Rating as it effects our Ratings.

The key can never be 2314746 instead its 2315746 which is for DECRIPT

DECRIPT
2315746

Like that based in Letters position in Alphebetical order Starting at A and Ending at Z
So C Arrives 1st so it gets number 1 followed by D so it gets 2, and so on.

For remaining part I will opt out of the Question and Other Experts will help you with the Solution.

Have a Good Day
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually I would like you to help me because I know you have knowledge in this subject. Sorry It told me to rate you based on the answer you gave me.

No problem it happens.
I will only help you with the two stage transposition for the amount you are offering.
Will not be providing the answer to the other two theoritical questions(asked at the bottom of question) for this price.

Is that fine with you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that is fine. that's all I need is the two stage transposition.

Solution part is ready.

Please download the MS Word document containing the Two Phase Transposition Solution from the link below:
http://wikisend.com/download/445438/Solution for 2 Step Transposition.doc

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it wont let me download the answer to look at it

Ok In new link below I have provided the way to download by clicking on it.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Thank You and Have a Good Day.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
I think my last post didnot went through so I will post it again:

Now you have to RATE my Answer and I hope I was able to provide you a good Answer this time as Expected.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You messed up on the actual message but thank you I fixed it

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thank you for your Feedback

In Future to request any new Question to me just begin your Question with TO RAJ followed by the Question in the following format:

TO RAJ: Followed by the Question.

Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks